SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can spare the pesos, but a couple hundred Rebel Snips in Cuba. It was C$8M well-spent; increased my attack numbers by 2,000.

Be warned. If you are using any autobots or scripts in MW, Zynga is cracking down, and apparently has some cookie tracking going on. MW accounts can get shut down as a result.

Be warned. If you are using any autobots or scripts in MW, Zynga is cracking down, and apparently has some cookie tracking going on. MW accounts can get shut down as a result.

What does that mean? Like playing mafial wars automatically? How is that possible? And what would be the point in that? Sorry, I'm just curious.

What does that mean? Like playing mafial wars automatically? How is that possible? And what would be the point in that? Sorry, I'm just curious.

If you have one of the script enabling programs in firefox, I think it is grease monkey, there are auto-playscripts out.

$60M Rubles? Wow, I have never come close to that.

But Moscow has all of a sudden gotten much easier. I sure am glad I waited to really start.

I just created a dummy FB account so I could create a new character to dump low-level loot to. His username is Rocky Satguy, feel free to add.

Rocky Satguy | Facebook

This player will be one where I give a lot of gifts from.

I'm going to try to make my main player a more lean, mean, fighting machine. :D

I sent a few "friends of mine over to you" with some "gats". I hope that helps !

Here is a link warning repost that popped up on my page.Some people are growing b**** !!!!

REPOST: NO JOKE ALL MAFIA WAR MEMBERS**There is a link going around that says for 50 free GF points to post the link on your wall and then check the links on a website that contains the words ccna exam. DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!! It is a LOOT THIEF and will steal your loot out of your accounts. Many have paid dearly and we dont want you to be the next victim!

For those not done with NY don't forget that Starting Sunday is NY week. Double mastery for every job.

This is how I am going to finally complete NY. I have my black mail photos all saved up and having this double mastery will only have it so I need 60 to complete NY. Looks like NY is on hold for me today and I will do a few cuban jobs while I am waiting.

There are apps that let you fight without clicking, buy mike's, switch profiles plus like rocky said grease monkey. Not that I would ever use any of those.:rolleyes:

A friend shared this -- a quick way to share outstanding jobs and such. Particularly when a pesky Moscow job does not post.

Here are the basic links for jobs.......all you have to do is replace your id, where mine is.....your id can be found on your home page at the bottom.........where it says out of requests.......join my mafia......

Code:
for example mine says........Join My Mafia: http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/status_invite.php?from=6797...63489 

Notice where that number appears in the links below......find yours and replace.

ny job link: 

http://apps.Facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=job&xw_action=give_help&target_id=679763489&job_city=1&skip_interstitial=1

cuba job link:

http://apps.Facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=job&xw_action=give_help&target_id=679763489&job_city=2&skip_interstitial=1

moscow job link:

http://apps.Facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=episode&xw_action=give_help_Moscow_social&target_id=679763489&job_city=3&skip_interstitial=1

war link:

http://apps.Facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=war&xw_action=view&leader_id=679763489&skip_interstitial=1Read More 
apps.facebook.com

Start spreading the news.
I finished NY yesterday.
I want no more part of it
yes that NY.

Start spreading the news.
I finished NY yesterday.
I want no more part of it
yes that NY.

I saw, and took advantage of your bonus. Congrats. I actually have been playing NY today - collecting consumables. I had energy to use and did not want to lose it leveling up, so I robbed an electronics store with about 500 energy and grabbed a bunch of loot. My new loot player is pretty much exclusively doing the same job too.

I have managed to increase my overall attack score from 32,000 to 40,500 in under 5 days, both through new mafia additions and some serious help with high level loot. My character is getting stronger.

Where you getting the high level loot from?

Where you getting the high level loot from?

From my Honor Guard Team members. I joined one of the Honor Guards, and was assigned to SBG Bella's team. There are about 10 of us on the team, and I have a long way to go before I am a better fighter, but they have helped me a lot.

Since I have finished NY and Cuba, I am doing a lot of high-loot jobs now, and just taking my time with Moscow.

Compare this set of weapons stats, in a fight I just did against one of our enemies.

Your items:
Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, a Laser Squirrel, 46 Canonazos, 49 TNTs, 69 Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifles, 2 Dragunovs, 63 ASC45 "Conquistador"s, 190 Para 322s

Armor
a Che's Beret, a Shturmovik, a Guerrilla Commando, 126 Guerrilla Squads, 2 Ness' Fedoras, an Armored Briefcase, 290 Rebel Snipers

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, 54 Track Loaders, 2 Tigershark Submersibles, 61 Hu-9 Helicopters, 3 Bonnie & Clyde's B-400s, 2 Dead Ends, 63 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 181 Mini-Subs, 54 Armored State Cars

[VGL] Nick the Nickname's items:
Weapons
a Gaff hook, 2 Cane Knives, 6 Ballistic Knives, 5 Molotok Pistols, 4 Ru-38 Pistols, 5 RU-7 .45 Pistols, 6 Colombian Neckties, a Spare, 51 Midas' Butterfly Knives, 225 Bonus weapons, 8 TNTs, 5 Boevoy Nozhs, 2 ASC45 "Conquistador"s, an Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifle, 2 Bayonets, a Boomslang ACR, 19 AA-12 Auto Shotguns, a Tire Iron, a Bloody Webby, 3 Treat Bags, 33 Carnivore Urban Shotguns, a Trench Knife, a Bloody Mop, 20 Chain Guns, 2 Dubinas, 95 Easter Egg Bombs

Armor
10 Camouflage Body Armors, 2 PNVs, 24 Falsified Documents, 2 Guerrilla Squads, 41 Half Dollar Body Armors, 9 Federal Agents, 37 Bodyguards, 7 Lefty Guns' Leather Coats, 65 I <3 Mom Tattoos, a Ghost Thug, a YoZombie, 5 Balaclavas, 19 Night Vision Goggles, a Jungle Tracker, 11 Street Gang Members, 8 Wise Guys, 6 Tracksuits, 3 Local Toughs, 3 Tri-Point Hats, 2 Camo Fatigues, 2 Local Guides, 4 Lucky Shamrock Medallions, 238 Body Armors

Vehicles
an Armored State Car, 40 Private Jets, 11 Armored Limousines, an El Rey Roadster, a Track Loader, 5 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 10 Police Cruisers, a Hu-9 Helicopter, 2 Cigarette Boats, a SWAT Van, 2 Mini-Subs, 2 Cherepakha Compacts, 2 Oso-12 Cargo Trucks, 4 Barges, 36 Indy Racers, 13 Multi-Purpose Trucks, 64 '35 Cabriolets, a Stolen Mail Truck, a Golf Cart, 4 Chucho FAVs, 2 Severnyy Olen Snowbikes, 59 Prop planes, 13 Luxury Yachts, 4 Dvinas, 2 Chrome Skylines, 9 Mara Serpientes, 3 Mototsykls, 2 4x4s, 9 Armored Cars, a Le Tigre, a Mystery Van, 6 Taksis, 13 GX9s, 7 Uncle Motts' Cargo Trucks, 2 CM Setas, 166 Town Cars

Notice how I have managed to basically be using just high level loot for fighting. My vehicle situation still needs some work, but it is getting there. Right now I need more canonazo's, more track loaders, and more guerrilla squads. Trying to get about 400 of each. The more I get, the less I rely on Rebel Snipers, and then I can sell them, and recover some of the horrible 80% bribe in Cuba.

From my Honor Guard Team members. I joined one of the Honor Guards, and was assigned to SBG Bella's team. There are about 10 of us on the team, and I have a long way to go before I am a better fighter, but they have helped me a lot.

Since I have finished NY and Cuba, I am doing a lot of high-loot jobs now, and just taking my time with Moscow.

Compare this set of weapons stats, in a fight I just did against one of our enemies.

Notice how I have managed to basically be using just high level loot for fighting. My vehicle situation still needs some work, but it is getting there. Right now I need more canonazo's, more track loaders, and more guerrilla squads. Trying to get about 400 of each. The more I get, the less I rely on Rebel Snipers, and then I can sell them, and recover some of the horrible 80% bribe in Cuba.

I thought I was doing good.

Attack

Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, a Boss Karpov's Pistol, 2 Ligers, a Laser Squirrel, 83 Canonazos, 133 TNTs, 42 Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifles, 2 Siberian Tigers, 78 ASC45 "Conquistador"s, a Dragunov, 45 Para 322s, a Fake Vampire Teeth, a Cannon, 109 BA-12 Assault Rifles

Armor
a Che's Beret, a Guerrilla Commando, 110 Guerrilla Squads, a Ness' Fedora, 11 Armored Briefcases, 296 Rebel Snipers, 2 YoZombies, 6 PNVs, 30 Wise Guys, 43 Street Gang Members

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, 99 Track Loaders, 2 Tigershark Submersibles, 67 Hu-9 Helicopters, a Barsuk SUV, 10 Shchuka Speed Boats, a Dead End, 73 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 44 Armored State Cars, 55 Mini-Subs, 6 Whaambulances, 131 Montaine 320s, 5 Le Tigres, 5 Multi-Purpose Trucks

Defense

Weapons
a Boss Karpov's Pistol, 106 Gaff hooks, 6 Ballistic Knives, 178 Cane Knives, 22 Molotok Pistols, 4 Knuckle Shotties, a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, 5 CA-10 TMPs, 5 Baby Face Nelson's .351s, 161 Ru-38 Pistols, 6 RU-7 .45 Pistols, 2 Pretty Boy Floyd's .45s, 3 Canonazos

Armor
11 Armored Briefcases, a Guerrilla Commando, 45 Camouflage Body Armors, a Che's Beret, 6 PNVs, an Ex-KGB Bodyguard, 34 Falsified Documents, 110 Guerrilla Squads, 9 Tigerskin Armored Vests, a Riot Gear, 5 Monkey Brain Stews, 6 Riot Shields, 50 Flak Jackets, 23 Federal Agents, 176 Bodyguards, 11 Lefty Guns' Leather Coats, a Ness' Fedora, 10 Bronezhilets

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, a Barsuk SUV, 44 Armored State Cars, 3 Capone's Armored 341As, 2 Krakens, 25 Private Jets, 32 Armored Limousines, 5 Volk Luxury Sedans, an Impression, a Halloween Candy Truck, an El Rey Roadster, 99 Track Loaders, 73 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 39 Police Cruisers, 37 Ocelot Armored Trucks, 50 Cigarette Boats, 67 Hu-9 Helicopters, a Vintage Cruiser, 19 Commercial Helicopters

Last edited:
This is what I'm fighting with:

Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, a Boss Karpov's Pistol, a Liger, a Laser Squirrel, 69 TNTs, 83 Canonazos, 74 Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifles, 2 Dragunovs, 89 ASC45 "Conquistador"s, 2 Siberian Tigers, 6 Ru-78 Heavy Machine Guns, 80 Para 322s, a Fake Vampire Teeth, 2 Razoritel Grenade Launchers, a Cannon, 7 Taiga Combat Shotguns, 68 BA-12 Assault Rifles, 3 Ma Barker's Machine Guns, 9 M16A1s

Armor
an Ex-KGB Bodyguard, a Che's Beret, a Guerrilla Commando, 69 Guerrilla Squads, 34 Armored Briefcases, 286 Rebel Snipers, 3 YoZombies, 8 PNVs, a Davy Crockett Hat, 30 Wise Guys, 4 Arctic Camo Suits, 63 Street Gang Members

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, 2 Tigershark Submersibles, 78 Track Loaders, 83 Hu-9 Helicopters, 8 Shchuka Speed Boats, a Barsuk SUV, 2 Bonnie & Clyde's B-400s, 11 Severnyy Olen Snowbikes, 2 Dead Ends, 80 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 87 Mini-Subs, 60 Armored State Cars, 85 Whaambulances

This isn't all that I own, just what they let me fight with, when I copied this. Must have been a small mafia. I have over 3500 in mine.

I'm earning $191M an hr. in NY. Cuba and Moscow are maxed out income wise also.

My numbers - 516 attack , 283 defense
- 47,263 attack , 45,405 defense

Level 369, of course these numbers will have changed by time you read this.

SO I am at 41,208 for attack and 39,503 for defense with a mafia of 427.

the recent influx of huge amounts of guerrilla squads has had a big impact.

Notice:

Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, a Laser Squirrel, 46 Canonazos, 49 TNTs, 69 Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifles, 2 Dragunovs, 63 ASC45 "Conquistador"s, 195 Para 322s

Armor
a Che's Beret, a Shturmovik, a Guerrilla Commando, 136 Guerrilla Squads, 2 Ness' Fedoras, an Armored Briefcase, 285 Rebel Snipers

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, 54 Track Loaders, 2 Tigershark Submersibles, 61 Hu-9 Helicopters, 3 Bonnie & Clyde's B-400s, 2 Dead Ends, 63 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 181 Mini-Subs, 56 Armored State Cars, 3 Whaambulances

The smaller the list, the more efficient and powerful those tools are. I need to double or triple track loaders, to beef up my defense stats. And once I get guerrilla squads up 300 or so, I will be able to unload the cash-costing rebel snipers.

As a result, I am doing most of my jobs on cuba loot jobs. SOmetimes its frustrating,as you sometimes need to do the FRG job 8 or 9 times to get a guerrilla squad, but Storm the presidential palace seems to yield armored state cars with regularity.

And my loot player is leveling up pretty much exclusively by robbing an electronics store and obtaining compromising photos, so I can build the supply I will need for that character to get his throne, and then be able to give away consumables like others have helped me.

I just used 25 GF points for the IRON BULL, 28 attack/42 defense. It does not show in my fight stats (which is strange), but I am now up to 39,788 for defense; and 41,500 for attack. Little by little. Still have 70 more members to get to 501 mafia, bugt the game dynamics are sure different. I can fight people with 501 mafia and actually win 2 out of 3 times. :)

I just used 25 GF points for the IRON BULL, 28 attack/42 defense. It does not show in my fight stats (which is strange), but I am now up to 39,788 for defense; and 41,500 for attack. Little by little. Still have 70 more members to get to 501 mafia, bugt the game dynamics are sure different. I can fight people with 501 mafia and actually win 2 out of 3 times. :)

I have almost 1600 mafia members and win 9 out of 10 times fighting 501 mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)