SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have almost 1600 mafia members and win 9 out of 10 times fighting 501 mafia.

The challenge of being on a fight team is that the targets are often very high level and extremely well defended. But I am getting there. Finally broke the 40,000 barrier for both attack and defense this morning.

The wife of our clan's Boss just joined our team, even though she is just a level 222, she is extremely well armored and defended. Her attack and defense scores were spectacular.

Your items:
Weapons
3 Ligers, a Laser Squirrel, 100 TNTs, 397 Canonazos

Armor
501 Guerrilla Squads

Vehicles
a Tigershark Submersible, 500 Track Loaders

And the funny part - she has just started Cuba. Helps to have friends in high places, I guess. :D

Has anyone else been getting skill points every time someone responds to the jobs in Moscow?

Thanksgiving day loot. If you post when you receive a special Thanksgiving loot item your mafia members can get 2 godfather points from posting it. I have noticed that you can only get 2 reward points form each mafia member.

Thanksgiving day loot. If you post when you receive a special Thanksgiving loot item your mafia members can get 2 godfather points from posting it. I have noticed that you can only get 2 reward points form each mafia member.

And you max at 10 points. :( I am hoping that is per day.

I am up to 4 of the items just from doing jobs this morning after leveling, and leveling again.

Hey 10 is better than nothing. It would be really nice if it was a per day feature.

What is up with the energy packs now? You can't get one per day anymore.

I've been getting them daily.

Also I got all 8 of the special; Thanksgiving items today.

I just got the final one I needed. First time I have gotten all 8 of those things before.

I got the Food Coma on my last Stamina point in a NY Street street fight.
That's the 2nd time now I got the last item on my last stamina point ! <lol>

I have seven of them, but have not been able to fight a lot the past few days, with a lot of travel. But I did get the food coma, not even sure which one I am missing right now. But no stamina, and no energy.

I did use some GF points to buy the guerrilla bodyguard for 12 points; with a nice 20/45 rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)