SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good there Tom.

How did you calculate some of the info on the top?

My game has changed dramatically in the past six weeks since joining the Honor Guard at SBG.

Atttack: 53,157
Defense: 48,466

Mafia: 550

Attack: 541 Increase your attack to do more damage and win more fights.
Defense: 581 Increase your defense to repel more attacks.
Health: 260 Increase your max health to survive intense fights.
Energy: 1002 Increase your max energy to do more jobs.
Stamina: 50 Increase your stamina to fight more often.

Weapons
a Cazador Assault Rifle, an Avispa Machine Gun, 11 Agent Purvis' Rifles, a Laser Squirrel, 61 Canonazos, 220 TNTs, 88 Aguila HV .50 Sniper Rifles, 2 Dragunovs, 100 ASC45 "Conquistador"s, 16 Dillinger's Pistols and Holsters

Armor
a Che's Beret, a Shturmovik, 3 Shturmoviks, a Guerrilla Commando, 453 Guerrilla Squads, 2 Ness' Fedoras, 2 Guerilla Bodyguards, 4 Armored Briefcases, 34 Rebel Snipers

Vehicles
a Cocodrilo APC, an El Rey Roadster, a Gravy Boat, 63 Track Loaders, 2 Tigershark Submersibles, a Barsuk SUV, 74 Hu-9 Helicopters, 2 Shchuka Speed Boats, 2 Dead Ends, 3 Bonnie & Clyde's B-400s, 249 Si-14 Cargo Planes, 102 Mini-Subs

I had somebody attack me to give me the defensive side last week, but I need to do that again. Right now, my goal is 50 more guerrilla squads to wipe out the need for any rebel snipers, and then just shift entirely to adding planes and high defensive items.

I am slowly turning my mogul "looter" into a well-rounded fighter; the best of both worlds!

Just follow the directions.

Mafia Wars Helper

I need to build up my defense.

I have 3,023 mafia members.

I'll check out that link.

I think more mafia matter less after 501 than specific equipment AND allocation of skill points. I need to continue to put points into attack and defense - 50 stamina seems to be enough for the time being.

The other key is getting 501 items of stuff as the Huey's from cuba, tnt, guerrilla squads, and gaff hooks. Luckily my looter is now able to pillage the shipyard, so he is collecting the gaff hooks for me - and I am 30 away from getting the magic number for GS (god, it gets boring doing that same job over and over again; and its like a stupid slot machine. Either very hot or ice cold. This morning I used 1000 energy and got 3; yet earlier I netted 10 with the same energy. :)

I'll check out that link.

I think more mafia matter less after 501 than specific equipment AND allocation of skill points. I need to continue to put points into attack and defense - 50 stamina seems to be enough for the time being.

The other key is getting 501 items of stuff as the Huey's from cuba, tnt, guerrilla squads, and gaff hooks. Luckily my looter is now able to pillage the shipyard, so he is collecting the gaff hooks for me - and I am 30 away from getting the magic number for GS (god, it gets boring doing that same job over and over again; and its like a stupid slot machine. Either very hot or ice cold. This morning I used 1000 energy and got 3; yet earlier I netted 10 with the same energy. :)

I think if you have 500 level 400 mafia is better than having 500 100 level mafia.

I think if you have 500 level 400 mafia is better than having 500 100 level mafia.

Yeah, I think so too. I notice that sometimes when I add a new member it impacts the stats, and sometimes it does not. And I think it is definitely related to the strength of the new family member.

Yeah, I think so too. I notice that sometimes when I add a new member it impacts the stats, and sometimes it does not. And I think it is definitely related to the strength of the new family member.

Yeah I add some people this morning and my stats went up some.

Yeah I add some people this morning and my stats went up some.

THe boss of SBG "pimped" me yesterday to our fight teams, and as a result I gained over 100 members, and most of them are pretty strong. My scores shot up over 5000 in a day. :)

So if I get rid of the dead beats in my mafia my stats could improve?

So if I get rid of the dead beats in my mafia my stats could improve?

I am not so sure. I think it takes the highest 501, but I am not 100% certain of that. I guess if you knew there was a non-player and you removed them you could see if it had an impact. My gut says it will not.

I have only removed one person from my mafia - a former student who I blocked from FB entirely (she was this annoying person who commented on EVERYTHING I posted). Yet, even though I unfriended her, MW kept sending her notifications of helping with fights -- yeah right, she is a Level 10. So, I dug through pages of mafia, found her, and removed her from my mafia.

Anyways.... today is the official ZYNGA BOYCOTT DAY. No Mafia Wars for 24 hours - December 16th, to let Zynga know that we are tired of al the Bullsh!t problems with the game, and let them feel the pain of no clicks, and no GF point purchases, no nothing...

The question is can I resist the urge to click,click, click....

Too late, I already played. I never buy GF points anyway so I don't care about that.

Well, I am trying to stay away from it for the day... glad I have SatGuys though, if I had to go cold turkey to both, I'd be in trouble. :)

I have only removed one person from my mafia - a former student who I blocked from FB entirely (she was this annoying person who commented on EVERYTHING I posted). Yet, even though I unfriended her, MW kept sending her notifications of helping with fights -- yeah right, she is a Level 10. So, I dug through pages of mafia, found her, and removed her from my mafia.

Anyways.... today is the official ZYNGA BOYCOTT DAY. No Mafia Wars for 24 hours - December 16th, to let Zynga know that we are tired of al the Bullsh!t problems with the game, and let them feel the pain of no clicks, and no GF point purchases, no nothing...

The question is can I resist the urge to click,click, click....

Damn I forgot. I already leveled up to level 400 today.

Damn I forgot. I already leveled up to level 400 today.

Oh well. It happens. :) I did go into MW once to add a friend, but other than that I am TRYING to stay away. I don't know how successful the boycott will be.

Love your old avatar - had not seen that in quite awhile, creepy though it is. :D

The boycott seems to be a failure. I went online there and I had 460 friends online, about the same as always. Did anybody really think this would work anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)