SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mallory sent me it. THANKS, that enabled me to vault it.

I just need a white russian to vault the episode 4 collection; and ep 5 is barely started (I only was able to do ep 6 because I had been using that back-door to get the executive overcoats, of which I netted 19. Not bad. :)

My looter is finally on master boss. Alas, the 200 blackmail photos will be so much fun getting. Time for another NY week with double experience. :D

Mallory sent me it. THANKS, that enabled me to vault it.

I just need a white russian to vault the episode 4 collection; and ep 5 is barely started (I only was able to do ep 6 because I had been using that back-door to get the executive overcoats, of which I netted 19. Not bad. :)

My looter is finally on master boss. Alas, the 200 blackmail photos will be so much fun getting. Time for another NY week with double experience. :D

I sent you the white russian, and one of all the things I have for episode 5. I think I had all but one. Hope they help!:)

OK Rocky and Ramy, how do you request a energy pack and have it posted on your wall?

I am done with Cuba. Where is that post that tells you what you can sell in Cuba?

OK Rocky and Ramy, how do you request a energy pack and have it posted on your wall?

When it is time for you to be eligible to get one, it should have a link to ask for one.

When it is time for you to be eligible to get one, it should have a link to ask for one.

I have never seen that link. I also notice that I have lost the link to give an energy pack to my mafia except when I just use one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)