SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done with Cuba. Where is that post that tells you what you can sell in Cuba?

Why do you want to sell anything? If you finished Cuba, the money is useless anyhow. So what's the difference what you are paying in bribes? I got about $10B (c) sitting around doing nothing. Same in NY, where I'm making $260M an hr., absolutely useless to me. Now that I think about it, my Moscow money is of no use either.

Why do you want to sell anything? If you finished Cuba, the money is useless anyhow. So what's the difference what you are paying in bribes? I got about $10B (c) sitting around doing nothing. Same in NY, where I'm making $260M an hr., absolutely useless to me. Now that I think about it, my Moscow money is of no use either.

You sell in the mafia store, where you buy; under inventory.

You are right the money is not a big deal once you have everything you need. But I did buy a couple hundred rebel snipers two months ago, to increase my attack scores, but I have long since stopped using them, so I sold them.

I think when robbing comes back, I may sell off most of my NY properties, I have 201,946,577,026 in the bank, it would be hard to ever go broke with that amount. :)

Anyone know if robbing is coming back and when ? It's been gone a long time .
Know what would have been nice in this game ? A currency exchange like they have in airports.

Anyone know if robbing is coming back and when ? It's been gone a long time .
Know what would have been nice in this game ? A currency exchange like they have in airports.

Robbery is coming back; it was in one of the Zynga updates they published recently. Not sure when, but I think soon.

Currency exchange would make it too easy; the problem is they need to find some sort of balance; better than they did with Moscow.

Has anyone got the 1 Trillion achievement?

Moscow is taking so long, you have to use a ton of energy and hardly any experience.

I have not even botherered trying to master it as a result. I LIKE leveling every 34 - 30 hours, and when I do Moscow jobs it takes substantially longer. So, I have been just doing the executive overcoat job. And when I am done with it, I'll just focus on looting items that I want or need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)