SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I haven't ever found any of those. I think I took a different path in Moscow so I can't loot those. I may be wrong, but I've never had any in my possession. Anything else? :)

If anyone has the bacarat shoe or the dice, those are the last two items I'm looking for for that specific collection. I want to vault it so bad I can almost taste it. I'll trade almost anything for those, even a lifetime of lootership. :D

Look at my list and pick something. :)

I'm looting zoloto's for Ramy and Paul. I'm getting tired of that job, is there anything else I can loot for anyone else? I just need something else to do to keep from dying of boredom. I've found the job that drops solar panels and bullet proof glass. They don't drop often, but it's the only job that I've found them on. Does anyone want me to get these? Just let me know. I'll keep working on zoloto's, but some variety of jobs would be nice. :)

Zolotos and Cargo carriers.

Yeah, I was utterly confused by it telling me I needed more members, since I have 693, but I just said the heck with it, and bought the hired hands, and I now have the five maps I need to do the jobs tomorrow.

I was surprised they created Paris so soon.

Apparently my Rocky player needs one more mafia to get in. I think that one I'll just find someone to add

My Twin sent a request.

Done it,I am now allied with both the Yakuza & Triad at the same time. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

good for you. I somehow have both between 1500 and 1490.

Not happy the old types of businesses are gone, since they are now capable of being robbed, but such is life. Zynga sucks; just keep the damn game the same for ONE stinking week without making a change. Is that too much to ask?

It seems that they are working on this game 24/7.I have had so much trouble with it in the past week.More than usual.I lost 2 or 3 mystery bags .As soon as I tryed to open them ,the screen went white.I prefered the old way of upgrading my businesses.

I'm looting zoloto's for Ramy and Paul. I'm getting tired of that job, is there anything else I can loot for anyone else?

If you want to loot more items, I could use all of the satellite phones you could get. I will still need a couple hundred to finish Bangkok. :D

New Stats.

Attack 954
Defense 952
Mafia Attack Strength 65,542
Mafia Defense Strength 66,951

Attack.

Weapons: 501 Equip: 21259 %49%
1) Harpoon Cannon, 1) Pair of Typhoon Cleavers, 1) Cazador Assault Rifle, 1) Avispa Machine Gun, 1) Boss Karpov's Pistol, 1) First Blood, 1) Fox Hunter Rocket Launcher, 1) Irish Wolfhound, 3) Cupid, 1) Dead Ringer, 3) Liger, 11) Agent Purvis' Rifle, 1) Heavy Hand, 2) Laser Squirrel, 15) Tanto, 22) Ubijca Assault Rifle, 119) Canonazo, 316) TNT

Armor: 501 Equip: 22574 %73%
1) Tiger Sak Yant, 1) Thugs Bunny, 1) Ex-KGB Bodyguard, 1) Che's Beret, 497) Shturmovik

Vehicles: 501 Equip: 21709 %75%
1) Armored War Elephant, 1) Royal Thai Police Tank, 1) Drakon, 12) Chariot, 5) Trio Napoli, 3) Thai XS Max, 1) Kodiak, 477) Zoloto Sports Car

Defense.

Weapons: 501 Equip: 22143 %82%
1) Pair of Typhoon Cleavers, 1) ZPR Pulemut, 1) Harpoon Cannon, 1) String of Firecrackers, 1) Cheng-Wei X94 Machine Gun, 490) Zmeya Carbon Blade, 6) Cleaver

Armor: 501 Equip: 22557 %66%
1) Backdoor, 3) Chinese Tiger, 1) Easter Metsubushi, 1) Cossack Armored Vest, 1) Military Spy Drone, 1) Mesh Alloy, 488) Executive Overcoat, 1) Tiger Sak Yant, 4) Food Coma

Vehicles: 501 Equip: 22251 %64%
1) Royal Thai Police Tank, 1) Armored War Elephant, 1) Cocodrilo APC, 1) Barsuk SUV, 3) Mugati Sport, 1) Dublin Stallion, 4) Red Angel, 1) Royal White Elephant, 6) Tiger Tank, 1) Koenigsberg S10, 1) Russian Dazatz 45, 3) Cargo Ship, 46) Lloyds Spectre, 431) Konstantin Cargo Carrier

If anyone wants to loot some Ubijca Assault Rifles that would be nice. :D

Do you have any extra Shturmovik, Zolto Sports Cars, Zmeya Carbon Blade, Konstantin Cargo Carrier, or Executive Overcoat?

Do you have any extra Shturmovik, Zolto Sports Cars, Zmeya Carbon Blade, Konstantin Cargo Carrier, or Executive Overcoat?

I have 13 Cargo carriers, 51 Armored Briefcase, 465 Camouflage Body Armor, 9 Shturmovik and 361 Armored State Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.