SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn game - had to reset all Top Mafia in their new setup, and somehow every job costs a boatload more to do now than it did two hours ago. Really getting tired of Zynga and its b.s.

Damn game - had to reset all Top Mafia in their new setup, and somehow every job costs a boatload more to do now than it did two hours ago. Really getting tired of Zynga and its b.s.

I have not been hit with the new setup yet for the Top Mafia. I was looking at mine a few minutes ago and they were all still there.

The only jobs that I have found that cost more are the stupid Paris jobs. That is just because the faster you do them the more it costs.

I have not been hit with the new setup yet for the Top Mafia. I was looking at mine a few minutes ago and they were all still there.

The only jobs that I have found that cost more are the stupid Paris jobs. That is just because the faster you do them the more it costs.

Just wait -- every job costs more and pays less.

In Cuba, the job to loot Guerilla Squads used to cost me 40 and gain 82; now it is 46 and gains 76. Bangkok jobs that used to cost 71 are now 80.

Both of my accounts got hit with the new mafia today. Not happy. Indeed, I am really getting sick of this game's constant changes. Thinking a good old fashion game of chess - or I don't know - global thermo-nuclear war - would be better. :)

Just wait -- every job costs more and pays less.

In Cuba, the job to loot Guerilla Squads used to cost me 40 and gain 82; now it is 46 and gains 76. Bangkok jobs that used to cost 71 are now 80.

Both of my accounts got hit with the new mafia today. Not happy. Indeed, I am really getting sick of this game's constant changes. Thinking a good old fashion game of chess - or I don't know - global thermo-nuclear war - would be better. :)

I hear you. I think I am about done with this game.

Just was hit with the new top mafia. My question is how can you have a person under level 19 that is playing enough not be be MIA?

Jason - the under level 19 thing is absolutely stupid; while new people always join, the game, they rarely join my mafia, and they are under level 19 for a couple days at best.

Mallory: same crap here; some people showed up, others didn't.

But to my surprise - my old top mafia returned today. Fine with that. But I am sure it is just temporary.

Fed up with this crap.

If you want to loot more items, I could use all of the satellite phones you could get. I will still need a couple hundred to finish Bangkok. :D
I sent 42 this morning, how many more do you need? I loot between 40 and 50/full energy, so i can loot almost 200 a day. I'll loot them for the rest of today, and then you can tell me if/when you need more. :)

I sent 42 this morning, how many more do you need? I loot between 40 and 50/full energy, so i can loot almost 200 a day. I'll loot them for the rest of today, and then you can tell me if/when you need more. :)

THANK YOU!!!! I am guessing that I will need 400+ to finish everything. I have most of 5B to still complete and I know some at the end will need 100 of them just to finish the one job.

Status
Not open for further replies.