SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the episode in Bangkok is open.I hope you have Satellite phones !

I had 5 sat phones, yet it let me click right through the whole line without procuring more phones. Go figure.

Don Wozniak would like to take a moment to thank all of those who were too stupid to bank their Bahts today. I banked them into my account today. Got to love the first day of a new area. Everybody was asleep at the mouse, and I made over $3M (Bahts) fighting. More than enough to pay for level 1 of episode 6, and part of level 2, and still banked about another $2M. Fighting is good today.:)

Stimpy, I sent you a few little items, I'm sure they will be of use. If you put some weapons on your list, I'd be glad to give them to you. I got hundreds of weapons that are of no use to me, but will make you a relative superpower for your level.

I need to know the best route for finishing Episode 3 of Bangkok.

Stimpy, I sent you a few little items, I'm sure they will be of use. If you put some weapons on your list, I'd be glad to give them to you. I got hundreds of weapons that are of no use to me, but will make you a relative superpower for your level.

Will do. Thanks a bunch. What kind do you recommend?

I need to know the best route for finishing Episode 3 of Bangkok.

Bangkok

In Episode 1 and 2, it doesn’t matter which side you choose. None of the loot pieces are that great.

Episode 3
Ch 2-doesn’t matter
Ch 3-Always pick Yakuza

Episode 4
Ch 2-doesn’t matter
Ch 3-Pick Triads

Episode 5a
Ch 2- Pick Yakuza
Ch 3-Pick Yakuza

Episode 5b
Ch 2- Pick Yakuza
Ch 3-Pick Yakuza

REASONS:

Episode 3:
Chapter 2- There is no real advantage to choosing one side over the other here. Note that the "Hijack a Boat Load of Electronics" job will need to be repeated for consumables down the line, so consider finalizing the choice with your lowest faction. This job drops the Satellite Phone.

Chapter 3-The "Offload The Cars Onto A Waiting Barge" job is Triad-only and costs 1 Satellite Phone, while the Yakuza-only version does not require a consumable. As a result, you always want to pick Yakuza in Episode 3, Chapter 3. There is no reason to pick Triad for this section.

Episode 4:

Chapter 2- It makes no difference whether you pick Triad or Yakuza here; either way you are going to be using drug shipments.

Chapter 3- By siding with the Triads you can get out of spending satellite phones. None of the loot is worthwhile here so that is a non-factor.

Episode 5a:

Chapter 2- Don't be fooled by the stats on the Kage Jet; it is the same as an Armored State Car which has little value on the market. Siding with the Triads here costs extra drug shipments for the "Frame An Enemy For The Murder" job, so pick Yakuza.

Chapter 3- The "Gather More Evidence Of A Betrayal" job drops the Yakuza-only Tanto (weapon; 43 attack, 28 defense). This item is tied with the Ubijca Assault Rifle (from Moscow Episode 5) as the best in slot weapon. Pick Yakuza.
The "Spread Distrust Among the Yakuza Families" job drops the Triad-only Optical Camo Suit (armor; 43 attack, 26 defense).

Conclusion: The Optical Camo Suit is garbage; the Shturmovik from Episode 4 of Moscow has 2 more attack points. Pick Yakuza here.

Episode 5b:

Chapter 2-Note that the Yakuza job drops a good item you will want but the Triad job does not cost a pirate. If you are short on pirates, consider picking Triad until the final time through the tier, and then switch over to Yakuza to give yourself permanent access to the Yakuza-only Lloyds Spectre. If you have plenty of Pirates, just pick Yakuza every time.

Chapter 3-The Monk's Robe (Triad) is garbage and the Cleaver (Yakuza) is not. Furthermore, there is no difference in consumables between Yakuza and Triad. Opt for Yakuza every time here.

clicktoview_btn.gif
TITANIUM KATAR
huge_item_katar_01.gif
35 Attack

50 Defense

item_katar_01.gif
Titanium Katar

icon-attack_04.gif
35 Attack
icon-defense_04.gif
50 Defense

clicktoview_btn.gif
LAMANG MOTORCYCLE
huge_item_lamangmotorcycle_01.gif
49 Attack

34 Defense

item_lamangmotorcycle_01.gif
Lamang Motorcycle
icon-attack_04.gif
49 Attack
icon-defense_04.gif
34 Defense

Couple of loot items from Episode 7.

Well had to waist my whole day getting sat. phones.

I'm telling you this strange, but as long as I have one sat. phone when I start the job, I'm able to continue clicking away on the job. I went to loot some phones, I picked 5 of them, went back to the job, clicked away, and I only used 1 of them.

Will do. Thanks a bunch. What kind do you recommend?

Put high attack valued weapons on the list. Despite the protestations of everybody else here, offense is the way to go. The reasons being this - (1) no matter how strong you are, there are thousands of players that are still stronger. (2) How many times do you get attacked or robbed a day? It really isn't that much. If you bank your money, their not taking anything from you. (3) Now think about how many clicks you put into attacking and robbing? That is the whole game. Attack and rob! This is what you do at Mafia wars. (4) Don't put a lot of points into health. You will pick health points up incidentally as you play the game. If your health level is high, all you are doing is enabling somebody to take more money from you, until you are iced or dead, or out of money. As long as you have money, people like me will keep hitting until you are dry or dead. Better to die quickly and cut your losses. Besides it's cheap and easy to reload your health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts