SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn game has locked me out of Episode 7, saying I need to master chapter 3 of Ep 6, which of course, I have done. Morons. No more MW for me today. Screw them. :)
That happened to me. It opened back up for me last night. I don't know how or why, because I'm still in chapter 3 of episode 6, but whatever I guess.:rolleyes:

Has anyone banked 1 Trillion dollars yet in NY?

Yeah, due to some weird glitch. I robbed somebody and all of a sudden had

$267,141,483,952,269,945.

That was a few months ago. I got all of the money achievements, and upgraded all NY businesses to level 100. Silly.

item_xinthriyexecutivejet_01.gif
Xinthriy Executive Jet
icon-attack_04.gif
78 Attack
icon-defense_04.gif
125 Defense

This is what you get for finishing Episode 6. YAY! :D

Also, I just realized that I have an extra Roulette Wheel for the Daily Chance Collection. I would trade the extra one for the Dice or the Baccarat Shoe.

How do you get that stuff? I have yet to get one piece.

I don't know how I got the extra roulette wheel, but everything except the bingo card, I got from the daily chance drawing. I think if you match 3 numbers, you get a daily chance collection item. The bingo card someone gifted me, by mistake or not, I don't know. They never asked for it back, so it may have been on purpose.

Just finished the original episode 5B. Now I just wish this would still have been the end to this city. It is now off to start episode 6. Only two behind being done with all of the episodes now.

This game is getting boring, I wish I could find something else to do so I don't have to keep playing this game. I don't even care if I finish Bangkok but I have nothing else to do.

This game is getting boring, I wish I could find something else to do so I don't have to keep playing this game. I don't even care if I finish Bangkok but I have nothing else to do.

Read a book, or pick on people like ramy, here. :)

Go fetch me some more Satellite phones then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)