SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished the original episode 5B. Now I just wish this would still have been the end to this city. It is now off to start episode 6. Only two behind being done with all of the episodes now.

You are going to need more money than you can believe. Sell everything you used in the previous episodes. You will need 10's of millions.

Just finished episode 6, and somehow I still have a few Bahts left.

BTW, the crime spree bonus for level completion ends at 15. I'm at 20, and haven't seen anything for the last 5 levels.

Yep. I stopped at level 17. Figured no reason to keep going if they are not going to give out the bonus anymore.

Just when I thought I was getting through episode 7 cheaply, I get hit in level 3 with the small introductory fee of about 6.5M Bahts at the choice point. Crap.

I finished chapter 3 a few days ago, maybe more, and I have been struggling to make enough money to open on job on chapter1, level 4. I sold all previous required items to get through level 3, so level 4 is already sucking, plus I just got enough money to open a job for level 4, and it's 1% completion per click. So at least I can make some money now, but when you finish level 3, make sure you have at least 2M bahts in the bank to open one of the jobs to start level 4.

Anybody hear anything about this Zynga & the 7-11 deal for GF points ? Supposedly they are taking back all the points people got and rolling back people's accounts .

Anybody hear anything about this Zynga & the 7-11 deal for GF points ? Supposedly they are taking back all the points people got and rolling back people's accounts .

It's not 7-11. It has to do with the Tagged website, another social network site that was forced to close Mafia Wars. The Tagged players were given a code to get something like 700 GP for migrating to Facebook. There was a glitch (surprise surprise) where anyone with the code could use it. Of course the code got out and was posted all over Facebook. One of my Mafia members posted it and like an idiot I tried it without having any idea what it was. I got 650 GP. THEN I decided I'd better research it and knew I was screwed. I never spent one of the points...not one because I was sure it was going to be taken back anyway! At about 3:00 this morning, from what I've read, Zynga "rolled back" hundreds, possibly thousands, of accounts to a point in time before this "exploit" was known, removing not only the ill-gotten GP but also legitimately purchased GP and any progress in the game after the rollback time stamp. I lost every from mid-evening on 6/8/10 forward...the Tagged GP, all my progress in Bangkok and two British Passport collections (somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 passports?). Also, I am now stuck with collecting British Passports 9 hours later than I should be. I can't collect again until 6:00 tomorrow morning instead of 9:00 tonight. I know it was a stupid thing to do, I don't even fall for those spam all your friends and get a pink cow scams, but there has to be a better way to remove that GP than to just wipe out an entire day and half like it never happened. I guess that's the price for being stupid. I've also read that players that actually posted the code have been banned for a week. Don't know if that's true or not, just what I read.

This is what my numbers look like after buying 500 animals.

Your Skills:

icon_mafia_size_21x16_01.gif
icon_mafia_attack_22x16_01.gif
icon_mafia_defense_22x16_01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.