SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this one guy in my mafia, we use to always fight each other until we decide to join forces. Well that is good for me, he sends me a boat load of stuff, he just sent me 100 bodyguards.:up

I never saw that.

It was there like 3 weeks ago, and I thought it was a permanent change. But with Zynga, nothing is permanent. :(

I need ITRs and was going to buy some with GF points; easier than wasting time doing stuff low-level jobs that i have already mastered.

It was there like 3 weeks ago, and I thought it was a permanent change. But with Zynga, nothing is permanent. :(

I need ITRs and was going to buy some with GF points; easier than wasting time doing stuff low-level jobs that i have already mastered.

I put in a request to join your clan.

Hey Paul. What's up with deleting me off your friends list on Facebook?

How long does it take for them to make a discussion?

I don't know; I know the boss' wife was diagnosed with cancer the other day, so to be honest, the group has been as quiet as I have ever seen it.

WHich of the two groups did you try to join? Once I know that I'll poke around and see if I can get them to let you in asap.

I don't know; I know the boss' wife was diagnosed with cancer the other day, so to be honest, the group has been as quiet as I have ever seen it.

WHich of the two groups did you try to join? Once I know that I'll poke around and see if I can get them to let you in asap.
If you dont mind me asking, whats the bosses name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)