SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this one guy in my mafia, we use to always fight each other until we decide to join forces. Well that is good for me, he sends me a boat load of stuff, he just sent me 100 bodyguards.:up

I never saw that.

It was there like 3 weeks ago, and I thought it was a permanent change. But with Zynga, nothing is permanent. :(

I need ITRs and was going to buy some with GF points; easier than wasting time doing stuff low-level jobs that i have already mastered.

It was there like 3 weeks ago, and I thought it was a permanent change. But with Zynga, nothing is permanent. :(

I need ITRs and was going to buy some with GF points; easier than wasting time doing stuff low-level jobs that i have already mastered.

I put in a request to join your clan.

Hey Paul. What's up with deleting me off your friends list on Facebook?

How long does it take for them to make a discussion?

I don't know; I know the boss' wife was diagnosed with cancer the other day, so to be honest, the group has been as quiet as I have ever seen it.

WHich of the two groups did you try to join? Once I know that I'll poke around and see if I can get them to let you in asap.

I don't know; I know the boss' wife was diagnosed with cancer the other day, so to be honest, the group has been as quiet as I have ever seen it.

WHich of the two groups did you try to join? Once I know that I'll poke around and see if I can get them to let you in asap.
If you dont mind me asking, whats the bosses name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBowl Halftime Show

Burt Reynolds - the man, the moustache, the movies :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)