SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding two members from here has my fb page flooded with mw info, anyway to block the app from posting all the time without blocking the app itself?

Nope, you have to block people. Just add them to your mafia and then delete them from your friends list. They will stay in your mafia.

Did you add me yet? If so send me a message telling me your username on here.

Nope, you have to block people. Just add them to your mafia and then delete them from your friends list. They will stay in your mafia.

Did you add me yet? If so send me a message telling me your username on here.
you can block the app from posting. its under app settings. deleting someone after adding them to your mafia is not a good idea. MW is adding a feature to remove non-friends. if someone removes you, you lose them too. And, removing a friend, makes them appear as "unknown" in your mafia and gifting list.

Just adding two members from here has my fb page flooded with mw info, anyway to block the app from posting all the time without blocking the app itself?

If your wall being flooded, or the news feed?

If it is your wall, you can change the privacy settings for MW (under applications) and don't let it post everytime you rob an electronic store, etc...

you can block the app from posting. its under app settings. deleting someone after adding them to your mafia is not a good idea. MW is adding a feature to remove non-friends. if someone removes you, you lose them too. And, removing a friend, makes them appear as "unknown" in your mafia and gifting list.

Yeah, its total b.s. It used to be once they were in your mafia you could unfriend them, and they were still in your mafia, you just would not see their posts.

I see why some people create second FB accounts to prevent all the MW stuff from cluttering it.

You guys have done me a GREAT favor. I now have 58 mafia and I logged on this evening and no on had attacked me or robbed me. :) Not that it won't happen - it just won't happen as frequently and I am not as likely to lose as many fights now. You guys are great. Thanks again. What is so addicting about the stupid game anyway? (shrugs shoulders)

You guys have done me a GREAT favor. I now have 58 mafia and I logged on this evening and no on had attacked me or robbed me. :) Not that it won't happen - it just won't happen as frequently and I am not as likely to lose as many fights now. You guys are great. Thanks again. What is so addicting about the stupid game anyway? (shrugs shoulders)

You are welcome.

Some day, and that day may never come,
I will call upon you to do a service for me. ;)

If you sent a friend request I certainly did add you. I believe your initials are B.R. -is that correct? If not, pm me with your name - if you don't want it public here and I will confirm.

Yes, my name is Bryan Ramsdell

There are two ways of doing it. If you don't want to do jobs or help people on their wishlist, then next time you see something on your wall from MW put the cursur on the right of the feed, it will say hide, click on that then you have a choice of the person or MW, pick MW.

Second way is that if people keep posting balls, gifts and anything else that annoys you hide that person, but then again you wont be able to do jobs or help people with their wishlists.

I like doing jobs and helping people, so I let things go but if people constantly post every gift they give someone or their balls, then I hide them.

There are two ways of doing it. If you don't want to do jobs or help people on their wishlist, then next time you see something on your wall from MW put the cursur on the right of the feed, it will say hide, click on that then you have a choice of the person or MW, pick MW.

Second way is that if people keep posting balls, gifts and anything else that annoys you hide that person, but then again you wont be able to do jobs or help people with their wishlists.

I like doing jobs and helping people, so I let things go but if people constantly post every gift they give someone or their balls, then I hide them.

I don't like seeing people's balls either.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)