SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you would have been unfriending me and Cybok yesterday, if I had found your name first, instead of my buddies. Does no real damage and you get a few exp. points for playing along. It's actually kinda fun. BTW it was cybok's idea.

You always blame me. Yeah it was my Idea, we beat Ramy so we figured why not you. We'll leave you alone.

THEY just introduced a new feature on the home page called Mafia Favors; it provides a rotating listing of anyone who needs help on a job; wish lists; and energy pack needs. Very nice. Now I can make most of the people who I really don't know go away from my news feed, and still get the points for the game - and actually leave the rest of FB mafia wars free. :)

THEY just introduced a new feature on the home page called Mafia Favors; it provides a rotating listing of anyone who needs help on a job; wish lists; and energy pack needs. Very nice. Now I can make most of the people who I really don't know go away from my news feed, and still get the points for the game - and actually leave the rest of FB mafia wars free. :)

I like this feature, too, but it doesn't always come up for me. It's very hit and miss. I had it last weekend and was loving it, and then I didn't have it all week, until tonight. I really like it, so I hope they keep it.

They still have to be a friend before you can help them.

They still have to be a friend before you can help them.

I didn't say I was deleting them as friends; just hiding them from the feed. I get tired of a thousand posts saying so and so got promoted to level whatever, this person iced this person, played the daily chance, etc....

But the feature is gone again anyways, as is the ability to clear the updates scroll on the homepage. :(

I didn't say I was deleting them as friends; just hiding them from the feed. I get tired of a thousand posts saying so and so got promoted to level whatever, this person iced this person, played the daily chance, etc....

But the feature is gone again anyways, as is the ability to clear the updates scroll on the homepage. :(

I am starting to delete friends who constantly send me page invites or group invites.

This doesn't show up on my homepage in MW

So far I have gotten 6 of the 8 Labor Day items, but I found all of mine fighting. I haven't found one while doing a job. Just wanted to let everyone know.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)