SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it - this 4th tier of mastery really sucks. I thought I finished Episode 1, and bam! Right back to the beginning again, but this time with higher requirements.

GRRRR...... all I want is that money so I can get the businesses upgraded before E3 and 4 open up. :rant: :rant:

Dang it - this 4th tier of mastery really sucks. I thought I finished Episode 1, and bam! Right back to the beginning again, but this time with higher requirements.

GRRRR...... all I want is that money so I can get the businesses upgraded before E3 and 4 open up. :rant: :rant:

Geez I'm on episode three, guess there is more.

I still can't believe that I have not gotten in yet.

I wonder if I hit a glitch when I received the b$800,000 once I finished the first level of episode 1.

I sure hope it wasn't a glitch, I am working my butt off to get that. :D

And I figure I need to get it done sooner rather than later, as they could change the payouts.

Between the lousy payouts in Bangkok and Moscow for job experience, its getting tough, and I am down to just one job to do in Cuba - for armored state cars. Makes it tough when you have 5000+ exp between levels, and just 1060 energy. (And since I am fighting all the time, I am putting skill points into attack).

I sure hope it wasn't a glitch, I am working my butt off to get that. :D

And I figure I need to get it done sooner rather than later, as they could change the payouts.

Between the lousy payouts in Bangkok and Moscow for job experience, its getting tough, and I am down to just one job to do in Cuba - for armored state cars. Makes it tough when you have 5000+ exp between levels, and just 1060 energy. (And since I am fighting all the time, I am putting skill points into attack).

Those would be the good old days for me. I'm at level 536, and it's about 6500 between levels for me. Just broke 57,000 for attack and 52,000 for defense. Just cherry picking Zolota's now. TNT's only giving me a 2 pt. bump, and I can only get 92 more to max out there. So they're not worth my time or pts. anymore.

I got about 65K saved up for Bangkok, how long will that last there?

Not through mastery of Episode 1. But you'll earn money on jobs, so it will help a great deal.

I saw a post from Zynga saying it was going to open to new players soon. Doubt that means everybody, but certainly more invites to go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts