SatelliteGuys Mafia War Players Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have about 1700 energy. 1000 attack and defense, 260 Health, 93 Stamina

I went into the game for the first time in more than a day; I think I am slowly weaning myself from it. And I am fine with that. Oh, I'll play from time to time, but I am no longer going to worry about missing an energy pack, or collecting my take so I don't get robbed. Zynga has really ruined what was a great game.

I finished the Paris 2nd chapter, and was like, ok, I get ONE weapon that has a 75 attack; that's cool; but is it really worth the energy for one weapon? There is no way I'll finish the 3rd episode since I just started it. And I just don't care. :)

I feel like that at times. I don't accept or ask for gifts anymore except the wishlist. I get over 100 request everyday. I'll do the ones that give me a 100 experience or if I need a arc welder, but I normal hit ignore because I get so bored with it.

Last edited:
Attack: 1111
Defense: 1111
Health: 293
Energy: 1158
Stamina: 75

Level 555 or so (I am remembering these stats off the top of my head, as I am resolved to only go in to the game once a day - I am weaning myself from it.

Rocky, my twin, has energy of about 3200, with negligible numbers on everything else; and he is level 550. Just spent two days with him finishing off NY; since he did consigliere and boss, but until now, has never done the rest of NY. Not sure why I bothered, but it was something different to do, other than click the stupid job to net a tanto 25 times in a row.

I'm gonna just barely finish the second episode. No achievement for me.....

I'm still trying to find two easter eggs.... They are making these short term events impossible to complete.....

Loot drops have plummeted. Plenty of auto parts but that is it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts