SatelliteGuys Podcast Poll

How often should we do our LIVE Call In Shows?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We here at SatelliteGuys are very proud of our SatelliteGuys Podcast!

Since we launched our first Podcast way back on October 1st of 2007 we have gone almost every week bringing you the latest industry news and views!

One of the things I find really cool about doing these Podcasts is when I go to iTunes and see the SatelliteGuys Podcast listed as one of iTunes featured podcasts!

Over the years we have had a number of very special guests join us on our shows including Dish Network, CEO Charlie Ergen, Echostar President Mark Jackson, The Tech Goddess Leslie Harper, Skyvision president Del Jose and even Saturday Night Live comedian Jim Breuer!

In addition over the years we have done something that no other satellite / home theater podcast has ever done and that has been LIVE call in shows! Not only have these show been aired and produced live but we took your calls LIVE on the air! We even paid for your calls with our own Toll Free Number!

We have even taken these live call in shows on the road and broadcasted live from the floor of the Consumer Electronics Show!

We are thinking about doing more of these live call ins in the future and want your opinion on this and how often we should do them.

We are looking to expand our offerings by doing a month SatelliteGuys Sponsor Spotlight where we will talk to one of our sponsors and find out more about them and what they offer.

In addition to giving you the best Satellite Industry news and views we will be expanding things by talking about more about the home theater world and home electronics!

So please give us your feedback and also vote to let us know how often you would like to see us do the live call in shows!

I voted monthly, but I don't mind weekly if that helps you guys with show prep to use call-ins to make it easier to do the podcast.

I voted weekly. I get a little depressed when there isn't one on the weeks that are skipped. I would also recommend at the end of each show and on the forum itself you post the date of the next podcast.

Voyagerbob

We don't know when we are going to do the next Podcasts when we tape the, that depends on if we have any news to talk about, or EXPECT news to be talked about. (Sometimes we get hint that somethings coming down the line which we may want to wait to talk about) :D

I voted weekly but that is for just the traditional podcast between you and Bob or a special guest too. If live call in, save that for special events and consider the video taping of it too. I had fun with that for CES.

I voted special events but as I think about it more, montly would be nice. Consider my vote a hanging chad and switch it to montly.

I say bi-weekly, with special shows sooner when needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts