SatelliteGuys Polo Shirts and Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived today as well. Finally got home at 9:15PM.

I'll get pix when TOH (The Other Half) gets back from Corpus Christi.

Thanks Scott&PG for this and all the packing and shipping.

LER

Mine arrived yesterday (Friday). Nice shirts and hats. Thanks Prize Goddess and Scott for your extra curricular, hard, time consuming work. I'm a happy camper!

Al

LOL, we've been looking for a cheap mattress/boxsprings for that headboard, as that's our guest bed. It's currently in my computer room.

Hey PG (and Scott too)! Just got back in town and my shirt was waiting.

Shirt looks great and the logo is fantasticz!

Thanks for all that you do for all of us!!

Look! It's a turkee!!!

Actually, it's an iceturkee in SatGuys gear! She asked me to post this for her.

Attachments

• iceturkee.jpg
    iceturkee.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 166
Mine arrived today and man that was fast. Thank you so much Scott and PG for taking the time to put these together and sending them out to everyone. The Polo shirt is really nice.

I just want to make sure that everyone who ordered has received their order. They were all shipped priority mail and you should have received it by now. If there is an issue please let me know ASAP.

Thanks and enjoy your new Sat Guys Gear!

PG

I've worn my Sir Arthur C. Clark T-Shirt 3 times now. Twice to Minor League Baseball games and once to Ryan's. It's to Hot to wear the Polo Shirts anywhere? But, the Caps, I wear to bed!

Al

Been off the site for awhile, but got mine. Looks great! Post office even fixed the address so they wouldn't miss out on treading to my place. ;) The way I operate, I'll probably forget to pack it for Reno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)