SatelliteGuys Uplink Discussion for the week of 5/19/07

Chit.. i guess Scott messed up on his report earlier..

I guess TNGTony's list is going to become a big bigger in size now (NOT smaller as previously noted) :)

It's your fault, Scott :D

Well maybe next week they will turn on the Oklahoma City Locals in HD. They have been up-linked for over 4 weeks now.

Yeah my guess is the paper work sit around on desk for awhile before things get looked at. :)

Well if it happens it wont be until next week that but again if it happens. So for now just half to wait and see. :)

Yeah well if it happens it wont be until next Wensday but like you said I'm not going to get my hopes up. :)

Yeah well if it happens it wont be until next Wensday but like you said I'm not going to get my hopes up. :)

So is it going to be on Weds or anytime this week? I want KOCO so I can FINALLY watch the 500 in HD!! Can't pick it up in Norman w/ my antenna.

Uplink activity is usually Wed or Thursday, but there have been weeks when stuff happened at different times. Just keep an eye out here and you'll know when it happens (in real time).

Yeah be nice to watch NASCAR on Fox but I noticed on HDNET they show the previous weeks race which is nice.

Well, it's never been in HD until this year, so it's the first chance for all of us. :)

Great news isn't it? Growing up around Indy and getting to see it live and in person will always be better than HD, but it would be an added bonus. Too bad the rest of the IRL races are going to be in HD. I am just frustrated since I can't get KOCO OTA and I couldn't get through Cox when I had it. Here's hoping the locals are turned on soon!

So is it going to be on Weds or anytime this week? I want KOCO so I can FINALLY watch the 500 in HD!! Can't pick it up in Norman w/ my antenna.

Wasn't there some sort of a flap last year about the Indy 500 NOT being in HD because the track ownership provided the feed, not ABC? Has this been corrected?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts