SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 01/26/2008

Dish counts that as national HD channel
icon10.gif
. Seriously, Dish churn rate this quarter should be interesting.

Dudley

I dont know. I actually just tried to switch. The stickler was Center Ice. I wanted it prorated as there are only about 30 games left. They refused to do so, so I would have to pay the full $160 as if it were september. I already accepted losing $160 on a termination fee, losing the money I already put into center ice (E*), and paying $99 for their receiever. I can justify any more. I think it's crazy they didnt try to prorate the package and would rather not gain a customer.

Dish may still be able to keep me if at some point they improve.

CI is going to be offering a half season package after the all-star break...

I dont know. I actually just tried to switch. The stickler was Center Ice. I wanted it prorated as there are only about 30 games left. They refused to do so, so I would have to pay the full $160 as if it were september. I already accepted losing $160 on a termination fee, losing the money I already put into center ice (E*), and paying $99 for their receiever. I can justify any more. I think it's crazy they didnt try to prorate the package and would rather not gain a customer.

Dish may still be able to keep me if at some point they improve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)