SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 05/05/2007

Seperate uplink discussion

Looks like there will be a lot of discussions this week on uplink reports, seeing how it is starting on Monday. Let's start a seperate thread for discussion as a sticky, as discussed earlier, and leave the uplink report alone.

And to really make his own thread "Uplink Reports Only", Digiblur could just set his thread to "Closed" after each update report.

Yeah wonder how long it will take them to get things moved around on 118.7.

Yeah should be a busy week since the Team Summit show starts this week. Maybe we all will hear some good news that will effect us all this week maybe get somethings added that we been asking for. :)

Should this thread be renamed somewhat, to reflect current week's Uplink Activity?

It's current name is somewhat too plain and a bit vague :)

Maybe to something like:

"SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 05/05/2007" (or something like that)

That's great.... hopefully we can make the uplink thread monthly.. so we can subscribe to it once a month and be alerted when there is activity. The problem if it is weekly... when there is activity on a new week.. you don't get alerts until you subscribe to the new thread. But I like the changes made thus far. Should be nice!

i NEVER subscribe to any threads...

It's easier to just check the forum from time to time (that most of us do anyhow on a regular basis)

Easy enough to find the thread you are looking for, expecially if it's a "Sticky" one :)

i NEVER subscribe to any threads...

It's easier to just check the forum from time to time (that most of us do anyhow on a regular basis)

Easy enough to find the thread you are looking for, expecially if it's a "Sticky" one :)

-----------------

Sure, easy enough. It's not a problem to find the thread. Never has been.

However, some of us would prefer to be alerted when there is "New Activity". Especially when we are waiting for specific channels to be added or made available.

I for one, DO subscribe to certain threads, and I also have the alerts sent directly to my email on my phone. A matter of convenience when you are not sitting in front of a pc all day.

In your scenario, you do not subscribe to any threads, and you just check the forum from time to time. -- So it wouldn't necessarily make a difference to you whether it is a weekly or a monthly thread.... right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)