SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 05/05/2007

-----------------

Sure, easy enough. It's not a problem to find the thread. Never has been.

However, some of us would prefer to be alerted when there is "New Activity". Especially when we are waiting for specific channels to be added or made available.

I for one, DO subscribe to certain threads, and I also have the alerts sent directly to my email on my phone. A matter of convenience when you are not sitting in front of a pc all day.

In your scenario, you do not subscribe to any threads, and you just check the forum from time to time. -- So it wouldn't necessarily make a difference to you whether it is a weekly or a monthly thread.... right?
Correct...
And actually i would prefer a Weekly uplink activity thread over Monthly anyways... - got used to it already by now.. and think it's better than Monthly anyhow..

But .. that's just my personal opinion :)

I like the discussion thread separate from the info thread, we should always have it, I don't like reading through pages of "oh come on, where's <insert name of RSNHD> I'm leaving E* if they don't have it next week" posts. Good job guys!

I like the discussion thread separate from the info thread, we should always have it, I don't like reading through pages of "oh come on, where's <insert name of RSNHD> I'm leaving E* if they don't have it next week" posts. Good job guys!

Oh Come On, where's SNY-HD!!! I'm leaving E* if they don't have it next week!!!!!

There ya go...don't want you to get all spoiled by the new format! :p

Yeah! :eureka And what brilliant forward thinking great mind came up with this seperate uplink thread idea anyways? :D

BTW... where's my RSN HD?
Where's the Charity Channel HD?
No new HD this week?
Where's NESN HD?
How come that one channel is uplinked but not available?
When will that other channel be uplinked?
Where's....?
Where's....?

(I just wanted to join the club now that there's a seperate thread) :D

Nice to see the discussion thread suggestion implemented. I'm sure it will take a minor tweak or two to get it to everyones satisfaction(or close to it), but it certainly is a nice start! :up

NESN HD: Don't Hold Your Breath

Where's NESN HD?

Latest From DISH on NESN HD:

"Unfortunately there is no further information
since the last time that you have emailed. We are still trying to add
more Regional Sports Networks in HD to our programming line up. We do
not have a schedule for adding them right now.

Sorry this is not more encouraging news." :mad:

I'd like INHD, or whatever it is called. Seems similar to HDNET, and I love that channel. I watched Arrested Development the other night and peed my pants. My wife said it was the beer, but i'm not sure

I'd like INHD, or whatever it is called. Seems similar to HDNET, and I love that channel. I watched Arrested Development the other night and peed my pants. My wife said it was the beer, but i'm not sure

I love Arrested Development, but I've stopped watching it on TV. It is really a show you need to watch in order to follow everything that's going on. Do yourself a favor and go buy all 3 seasons on DVD. Walmart has them for around $20 apiece.

INHD is no more, today it official became MOJO.

And they advertise it as being "NOT ON SATELLITE"

While it appeared we were close before, it appears that we won't see it anytime soon.

I too would like the Outdoor Channel 2 HD, I have sat with some of the guys from the Outdoor Channel and they showed me some of the amazing HD they have. It was almost better then ANYTHING I have seen in HD so far (Ok Discoverys Planet Earth takes that crown) :)

Latest From DISH on NESN HD:

"Unfortunately there is no further information
since the last time that you have emailed. We are still trying to add
more Regional Sports Networks in HD to our programming line up. We do
not have a schedule for adding them right now.

Sorry this is not more encouraging news." :mad:

I couldn't wait anymore :( I switched back to cable. The increased price of cable to have NESN-HD is worth it for me.

I dont have C Band though, thats the problem...

Maybe you guys going to our Team Summit party can help me convince my wife to let me get a c band dish again. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts