SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 07/14/2007

I dropped Comcast HSI because of the way they hit you when you dont have the video service.

I pay $30/month for 1.5 DSL.

Or the other way around... people drop or simply don't sign up since most telco's require you to pay for a dial tone for DSL.

Or the other way around... people drop or simply don't sign up since most telco's require you to pay for a dial tone for DSL.

I totally agree. I loved Comcast HSI, but its $62 vs $50 and I havent missed the speed at all.

I think Comcast should sell HSI at $43 to EVERYONE. I also think its BS that you still need to sign up for an ATT line to get dsl.

Do either of these companies understand the subs they could add with better priced packages. I also feel that HSI is overpriced at this point, it should be coming down. Mant cant afford to pay $60+ a month for Comcast/ATT 6mbps HSI.

There is always the status quo, considering contacts and the price has only gone up $1 in the past 8 years. My employer pays for the dial tone. :)

After all, I love the oppurtunity to eat while downloading large pictures. :)

New satellite receivers are more important than IPTV.

You should get that 20 dollar DSL they were talking about on engadget! jeez.. didn't know anyone still used dial up :)
Most people I know up here in Vt are still stuck with dial-up. They all let me know too when I forget with some of my 2 MB "forwards".:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)