322 receiver now only working for one room?

Shurenk

Original poster
Jul 27, 2007
Hi,

Today, our receiver, that has worked perfectly for the past year and a half (when we got it), now only shows tv in one room, the main room which is connected by air. My room is connected by cable. The television was working fine, and then the screen went to the standard fuzzy screen one would expect if nothing was connected to it. The other room has perfect reception, as does the other receiver connecting two other rooms in the house. Mine seems to be the only one with a problem. Could the cable be dead? I hope not, since they have it setup to go through the attic. Any ideas?

Thanks, and I apologize if such a topic exists. I searched, but maybe I didn't search hard enough.

Is there any way you can connect a TV directly to the RF output on the 322 to confirm that the RF output is working?

Is there any way you can connect a TV directly to the RF output on the 322 to confirm that the RF output is working?

Do this, and if it is clear then it is a cabling issue. Put new connectors on first, not those damn twist on ones!!!!!!! They are junk. I could also be a splitter somewhere that is causing the problem.

It's the cable. I did as you said, and connected a new cable directly to the living room TV to the second port, and it was working fine. I appreciate your help you two!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts