SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 07/14/2007

I guess if I was in the Pit, I would respond by saying God but since I'm here in the Dish forum, I guess I better not.:)
But the point is that your signature is in all the Forums here.

And if I was in the Pit, I would respond by saying that some Christians, including theologians (as well as some religious non-Christians) have a disagreement about what specifically God has said in regards to morality. Given that disagreement, the civil authority cannot "take sides" in a religious dispute. So, civil rights cannot be influenced by what some people consider moral or not moral.

Fox Sports Northwest in HD

If I receive Fox Sports Northwest in SD on channel 426, shouldn't I recieve it in HD? Dish is telling me I would have to subscribe to the sports pack to get the HD channel.

Anyone?

If I receive Fox Sports Northwest in SD on channel 426, shouldn't I recieve it in HD? Dish is telling me I would have to subscribe to the sports pack to get the HD channel.

Anyone?

Yes you should. What satellites are you pointed at and where are you located? FSN HD is on the 129 bird. If you're pointed to 61.5 you won't see it.

And if I was in the Pit, I would respond by saying that some Christians, including theologians (as well as some religious non-Christians) have a disagreement about what specifically God has said in regards to morality. Given that disagreement, the civil authority cannot "take sides" in a religious dispute. So, civil rights cannot be influenced by what some people consider moral or not moral.

The only God here is Scott and his little angel Mods.

OT...... but Slavery was considered Moral and Just by Christains in this country and Civil Rights took care of that.

The only God here is Scott and his little angel Mods.
Thank you Earl! That means a lot to me! :D

Ok kidding aside not sure how or when this turned into a religious debate, but its off topic, if you wish to continue it then take it to the pit (yeah we still let our members talk about that stuff here... but ONLY in the Pit)

Further off topic posts will be removed. (Damn I feel like a mod for the other Satellite Site) :D

WHO CARES !!!! I didn't come here for Church Talk. Save it for sunday mass. This is a Satellite website! Also there's freedom of speach. So IMO he or she is not hurting anyone.

There can't be both "Freedom of Speech" and "No Off-Topic Posts".

If someone puts "Pit" statements in their signature, then it is in every thread. I'm clearly not the only one who has noticed this.

All of you, get the hell out of this thread!

This is for the uplink discussion, I dont care about god, morality or the meaning of the life.

Take it elsewhere, and yes I agree about cutting off sigs because I already have.

BACK ON TOPIC

LIKE I SAID WHO CARES ??? I've not see anyone's signatures here to be offensive at all. Find something real important to complain about. I see your all here to complain about nothing,I'm a paying supporter, If I want 300 word signature,I'm going to have one.And Yes I'd like to talk about the uplink discussion please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts