SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion - Week Ending 09/01/2007

Is such customer exist ? IMHO at least Dish500 everyone have.

You'd think so... but apparently they must have gotten a bunch of phone calls with folks saying "OMG! Where's my channels!?" Then an emergency uplink change meeting was formed and the channels were moved back. ;) Now the list of customers are probably being sent to various installers for the upgrade.

We will probably see them move back in a month.

Voom MPEG4 PQ

Man dont know about anyone else but I was watching MonsterHD today and it seemed the PQ was allot sharp looking. It seems MPEG4 does look a little better. :)

kstuart; said:
I haven't lost signal once on 129. It's just a matter of getting Dish to install the right equipment for you.

When I first read this I was discouraged because Dish had installed a 24" dish for me as the "solution" and I thought that is what you meant. Didn't realize that you were talking about a 30" until I saw you mention it in a different thread. Now I realize it is stated in your signature too. Sorry, misunderstood and thought you were talking about the 24". :eek:

I placed an order last night for a 30". If it does fix 129 I will be extremely happy. Will be a self install. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)