SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Discussion- Week Ending 10/13/2007

Cool, with this morning's NBA additions we are up to 82 national HD channels. Dish continues to be the HD leader. :mad::mad:

Yeah kind of a waste of space to have all this NBA they need to be adding More National Channels.

Dish Network will count the 12 NBA HD channels as new HD additions. :) JK.

The way Charlie counts he has over 100 hd channels now. He can just back and relax. Wait, I think he knows how to do that. Charlie. Wake the hell up!!!

Well I see Cinemax HD warming up for a free preview on 285. Regular SD Cinemax as well but none others. They seem to be on the same channel?? There has to be more coming.

This is just sad :(

E* should be hanging their head in shame with this “NO” response attack. Also being silent in their plans for more HD is not helping.

A Filet in HD sounds to good to pass up. Can I maybe get an HD baked potato channel to go with it?

Yeah, but that's gonna cost extra. Morton's has definitely figured out the a la carte model. Last time I was there we were at $250/person with drinks. If E* is working with Morton's now, we may want to rethink wanting a la carte channels - it'll be too expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)