SatelliteGuys.US DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - Week Ending 04/07/2007

So, FSN-S is added, and the Bravos are playing tonight at 7 eastern. I'll be watching hockey, but could be swayed to check them out if it were HD, so why isn't it listed in the epg? I'll check on it when the time comes, but so far nothing is listed for FSN-S for the next couple of days.

Also, do those with multi-sport get to see the pregame show in hd? Someone posted a pic, but they were in Missouri, question is when do they flip on the hd feed?

FYI... I edited Scott's post with the new format we are using.

I'll send Scott the new version when I put the last touches on it ;)

More ! More ! :D

- replace those hex numbers to words ( free, promo, new package number, etc )
- the new RSN in 36x range missed a type ( HD or SD and MPEG-2 or -4 )

More ! More ! :D

- replace those hex numbers to words ( free, promo, new package number, etc )
- the new RSN in 36x range missed a type ( HD or SD and MPEG-2 or -4 )

1. Care to translate? Do you have table with the HEX to english conversion instead of the HEX to Klingon version?

2. The types are only shown on adds. If everyone wants the "available"s to show the types too I could add it.

Thanks looks MUCH better. :)

I saw you were busy with the real job and wanted to post the details before it got posted elsewhere. :)

Are you watching me?

I hate when I can't quadruple task! I checked earlier but had nothing...next thing I know I looked up and it's two hours later!

Ok, so I'm confused. Got home, looked for the Florida channel in the line up, and nothing. not in the HDonly or all channel. it's not even flagged as an unavailable channel in the receiver

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

How to stop recording from starting?

HD not always HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)