SatelliteGuys.US Turns 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sorry, we logged the last raffle last month and we found a few people automating enrties.

I'm innocent! I actually manually checked the terms checkbox, and then the Enter Me! box, all by myself, 100 times. I had no script or any form of automated help whatsoever. Just 2 weeks vacation. ;)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Satelliteguys!! I still miss working with the BEST staff an internet forum could have. :)

Congrats to SatelliteGuys! I am sure that this is just the beginning.

A BIG THANK YOU to Scott, Eva and all of the volunteers that make SatelliteGuys such a great place!

I'm innocent! I actually manually checked the terms checkbox, and then the Enter Me! box, all by myself, 100 times. I had no script or any form of automated help whatsoever. Just 2 weeks vacation. ;)

this was my case as well. did it during my lunch break at work. i do agree with scott that it levels the playing field against those who did use automated help.

Same entered when ever I thought about it. Seemed like it took forever. I will never get to 5,000, even if it was the old way.

this was my case as well. did it during my lunch break at work. i do agree with scott that it levels the playing field against those who did use automated help.

I'm so naive (clueless :D) I didn't know you could enter a contest like this using automated help. I have no idea how to use that stuff anyway! I just clicked and clicked and clicked away to enter :) (like I'm doing now!!!)

Congratulations to nine years of SatelliteGuys! I hear Google was going to honor your site with a Google Doodle for the day, but when I checked it was for some weird space thing that happened 46 years ago. I was so dissapointed...

:D

Truthfully, though, how awesome is it that two of my favorite things share the same birthday?

A heart felt thank you to all who work so hard to keep this site the way that it is!
Happy Birthday SatelliteGuys!! Let's hope there are many more!!!
Ghpr13:)
:everybodydance:

Congratulations to the Satelliguys community in this part of the Web. Thanks to Scott for his relentless enthusiasm to serve this community. Signed up in the 90 range and proud of it. Never met Scott before coming here but I followed and I am still here till the end. On route to my 18k post. Resistance is futile. :)

The one thing we had here that I still miss is the Satelliteguys Radio. During the holidays it was awesome to be able to request a holidays favorite and have it play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts