Satguys blackberry group expanding to yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those with blackberry phones, the original and best satguys chat group founded by yours truly is still up and running with a new name, "toddless" for those who aren't fans of mr smith and his body of work;). however, mrs smith is always welcomed lol. :D come, join the one and only true satguys mobile chat. :yes accept no imitations!!!!!! over 200 members so far and going strong!

for those with blackberry phones, the original and best satguys chat group founded by yours truly is still up and running with a new name, "toddless" for those who aren't fans of mr smith and his body of work;). however, mrs smith is always welcomed lol. :D come, join the one and only true satguys mobile chat. :yes accept no imitations!!!!!! over 200 members so far and going strong!

Rey there are only 6 of us and that is if you can keep from deleting it.:D

Well, since a few of our beloved satguys bb users are changing phones, we are changing over (or expanding) to yahoo messenger mobile.

Paul,
and Ramy may now join per the ruling of the council:D

Seriously, if anyone is interested, just post your yahoo ID here, or pm me with it and we will get ya added in (slots are limited:) ). Tons of fun.

SEEING HOW I AM THE FOUNDER OF THIS GROUP REQUEST TO ADD THOSE TWO MEMBERS IS DENIED!!!!!!! :D:p

I don't want to be a member of any group that would have me as a member anyhow.:D

So will this group work with my Droid? Mine came with Google Talk installed, although I haven't tried it.

I did install the Google Voice app though... :)

:DRocky if you can get windows messenger on your droid you are more than welcome to moderate us over the mobil chat

Well you can count on him screwing up and having to delete... what is he on Group# 4 now???? :confused::D

Sorry about that.every time I would update my os it would screw up the group.I guess its good I don't have to be the administrator anymore because I want to keep my phone up to date with the latest os or even beta versions to experiment with. But I'll look for a way to screw you guys again
:)

Sorry about that.every time I would update my os it would screw up the group.I guess its good I don't have to be the administrator anymore because I want to keep my phone up to date with the latest os or even beta versions to experiment with. But I'll look for a way to screw you guys again
:)

It's all good Rey, we all like to keep our phones up to date. We all also like pickin' on you about your screwups! :D

I guess I am still out of your little group as I can't find a good app for Windows Messenger. :(

How do I get in, I have WM on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts