Satguys blackberry group expanding to yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm confused....last invite i got was to join a toddless blackberry group, which i accepted. don't kill me todd, i actually thought it was funny.

seems like i need to activate windows now.

I finally found an app on the iPhone that should work with group chat with most of the IM clients out there.

There is also an app for the blackberry but it costs $40 :(. Nice to see they give a free app for the iPhone but charge $40 for blackberry users.

Heck the app is only $5 for android. How can they get away with charging $40 for the blackberry version.

What app is it jason. It may be as simple as me and april downloading that and you guys just pick a messenger service that you want to stick with. Windows, yahoo, ect.

Thanks jason, Ill check it out, doesnt look like it has group option though...

Tom got palringo to work, he has a group set up for satguy buddies. me and rey have joined, and it's pretty cool. The group chat works too. You guys might check that out.

it's own, I guess. I just joined the group and started chatting. But I signed up with my yahoo account and tom signed up with his gmail and rey used his comcast email. So I guess you sign up for it, and join the group and we can just chat.

What IM service are you using with it?
it doesn't matter. it combines all of our addresses but it's not that great. it works but doesn't compare to BB mess. i will continue to look if a better option exists. ;) but so far tom has found the best alternative

it's own, I guess. I just joined the group and started chatting. But I signed up with my yahoo account and tom signed up with his gmail and rey used his comcast email. So I guess you sign up for it, and join the group and we can just chat.
what she said :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)