Satguys fantasy football

Teehar

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
WNC
We had a league last year,are we gonna do it again?

i don't remember if it's cosmo or sabres who sets this up but i'm sure they will.

I've gotten a little carried away this year. Already did 5 mock drafts and two real drafts along with the three that I'll be in from last year. Really going to test my management skills.

OK, I have set up the league and will send PMs to those of you who have already shown interest (Teehar, satjay, Scherrman, jmc98, Ramy)

Most of the rules settings are the same, Snake draft, 12 teams, 3 divisions, etc.

The two bigger changes are: no week 17 action, playoffs will be weeks 13/14 and 15/16. And, the FFL home teams will receive a 2 pt. advantage.

The live, online draft is set for Wednesday, August 28, at 9:00 pm ET

Anyone else interested in joining, please send me a PM (it would be nice to keep the league to registered SatGuys members...) ;)

Tried it once, different for sure!

I was reviewing rules for this league, noticed it was not a PPR that will change my draft board for sure!

I just find it more enjoyable because everyone has a chance at every player. It does require a lot of strategy though, which I like a lot.

Not having PPR does change things.

Points Per Reception

It can affect your picks because you'll want guys that get a lot of balls thrown to them even if they do not score often. I makes a bigger difference on running backs. It makes third down backs more valuable.

I like having it now since there really aren't that many full time RBs. Every team seems to have about 3 or 4 RBs that all get playing time. Now the backs that come in on third downs that usually don't get many rushing yards but get receptions are more valuable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)