Satguys fantasy football

I've played in a yahoo league for years,the point system makes it hard to score.I actually prefer it that way.No ppr,QB 1 point for every 100 yds,but 6 for a td.RB 1 point for every 100 yds,6pt for td.Same with wr and te.The premium is placed on scoring not catching and how many rushes attempted.Typical game scores are 40-35,sometimes an occasional 50 is scored.

I haven't looked at all our score settings,do QB's get 6 for tds?If not can we make it so?Always hated 4 points for scoring a td.

The QB gets 4 pts. for a passing TD, 1 pt. for every 25 yards passing, -2 pts. for INTs. It's too late to change it.

RBs, WRs, and TEs get 6 pts. for each TD, and 1 pt. for each 10 yards, -2 for FL.

The QB gets 4 pts. for a passing TD, 1 pt. for every 25 yards passing, -2 pts. for INTs. It's too late to change it.

RBs, WRs, and TEs get 6 pts. for each TD, and 1 pt. for each 10 yards, -2 for FL.

That's fine cosmo.

That's pretty standard and I actually prefer it that way.

I've played in a yahoo league for years,the point system makes it hard to score.I actually prefer it that way.No ppr,QB 1 point for every 100 yds,but 6 for a td.RB 1 point for every 100 yds,6pt for td.Same with wr and te.The premium is placed on scoring not catching and how many rushes attempted.Typical game scores are 40-35,sometimes an occasional 50 is scored.

I haven't looked at all our score settings,do QB's get 6 for tds?If not can we make it so?Always hated 4 points for scoring a td.

No offense but that sounds incredibly boring. Do you run into ties very often?

The really big league that I have money tied up in goes by tenths of a point. So every yard is .1 points for rushing and receiving. You get .005 per yard passing, which basically is 1 point for every 20 yards. Passing TDs are 4 points. Receiving and rushing TDs are 6 points. Receptions are .5 per catch.

I really like that system because it's active with points and it will rarely ever have a tie. I actually fly to Houston to do this draft because you have to be present. It has a $130 entry fee and there are 24 teams. There is a 12 team draft in the early afternoon and a 12 team draft at night. The one draft is considered the NFC and the other is the AFC. Both conferences are broken down into two divisions, the north/south and east/west. We have head to head matchups against two teams each week. The winner of it all can win up to $1000. It's the closest fantasy league to a real season I've ever seen and it's a blast.

No offense but that sounds incredibly boring. Do you run into ties very often?

The really big league that I have money tied up in goes by tenths of a point. So every yard is .1 points for rushing and receiving. You get .005 per yard passing, which basically is 1 point for every 20 yards. Passing TDs are 4 points. Receiving and rushing TDs are 6 points. Receptions are .5 per catch.

I really like that system because it's active with points and it will rarely ever have a tie. I actually fly to Houston to do this draft because you have to be present. It has a $130 entry fee and there are 24 teams. There is a 12 team draft in the early afternoon and a 12 team draft at night. The one draft is considered the NFC and the other is the AFC. Both conferences are broken down into two divisions, the north/south and east/west. We have head to head matchups against two teams each week. The winner of it all can win up to $1000. It's the closest fantasy league to a real season I've ever seen and it's a blast.

None taken.It's definitely not boring,the competition is fierce,if that makes sense.There are a few ties,but no more than 2 per season.You could have 0 points and come down to a fg for 3 to win.I definitely don't like the fractional points system.I just look at it more like NFL scores than NBA scores.I played in a league couple years ago that you could have 2 QB starting,talk about high scoring.I actually won,but didn't enjoy it as much.

None taken.It's definitely not boring,the competition is fierce,if that makes sense.There are a few ties,but no more than 2 per season.You could have 0 points and come down to a fg for 3 to win.I definitely don't like the fractional points system.I just look at it more like NFL scores than NBA scores.I played in a league couple years ago that you could have 2 QB starting,talk about high scoring.I actually won,but didn't enjoy it as much.

I think the reason I don't like that kind of scoring is because it drives me crazy when I have a guy that is one yard away from getting me a point. If I have a RB that rushes for 100 yards I think I should get some decent points for it. Regardless of how the scoring is I love playing them all. I can't get enough of fantasy football.

I think the reason I don't like that kind of scoring is because it drives me crazy when I have a guy that is one yard away from getting me a point. If I have a RB that rushes for 100 yards I think I should get some decent points for it. Regardless of how the scoring is I love playing them all. I can't get enough of fantasy football.

Yep it's a lot of fun.The Eagles forum over at psd,has a buy in league for $75,too rich for my blood,but the payout is great.Last year it was a $20 buy in,I lost but still had a great time playing.

I wonder how much time and money I spend on football? lol In my town we have a Bears fan club and we go to the bar and watch the game. Each week is a different theme for food. I love it.

Everyone have their draft strategy figured out yet?

yea,best rb,best qb,second best rb,best wr left,lol.

Lets see,Adrian Peterson,Aaron Rodgers,Lesean McCoy,that should be a good start.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts