SatGuys Game Clip Sharing Thread

I took this clip in Tomb Raider last weekend mostly because I wanted to test out a new video editing software that could handle 1440p 60fps rendering and to see how it would look on Youtube.

I originally didn't post it here because the highest quality I was able to watch it back at on Youtube was 1080p60. I thought something was either messed up or Youtube didn't allow average people without tons of views to have higher resolution uploads.

Firefox is my every day browser but I checked out the video in Chrome today and was surprised to see the 1440p60 quality option available. I'm still not able to see it in Firefox which is weird because I can watch other 1440p content in Firefox. This is happening on both my home and work PCs.

I took this clip in Tomb Raider last weekend mostly because I wanted to test out a new video editing software that could handle 1440p 60fps rendering and to see how it would look on Youtube.

I originally didn't post it here because the highest quality I was able to watch it back at on Youtube was 1080p60. I thought something was either messed up or Youtube didn't allow average people without tons of views to have higher resolution uploads.

Firefox is my every day browser but I checked out the video in Chrome today and was surprised to see the 1440p60 quality option available. I'm still not able to see it in Firefox which is weird because I can watch other 1440p content in Firefox. This is happening on both my home and work PCs.

Same thing happens to me: I can watch this video at only 1080p60 on Firefox and 1440p60 on Chrome. However, on Chrome at that setting, the video constantly freezes even though I have 50 GBs Internet service and 4 GB of free RAM (out of 8 GB total) and a separate 2 GB video card.

Looks great, though, at 1080p!

Here's some clips I recorded. Unlike most people here who like to record achievements I look recording screwed up stuff.

Here's some awful clipping effects in Ghosts.

Clearly the developers of Life Is Strange weren't good at optimizing it for the Xbox One. Look how awful this texture loading is.

Finally, I thought this was funny from Life Is Strange where Max is talking but her mouth isn't moving. NOTE: This clip contains MAJOR spoilers. Like if you have ANY sort of intentions of playing the game, DO NOT WATCH THIS CLIP.

"Yes! I killed a Titan with a gun! I rule! I *SQUASH*"

Look at this awful mouth movement from The Division..

I'm pretty sure I was there when that titan fell on your head.
Yup
upload_2016-3-12_13-15-33.png

Reactions: king3pj
Caught this from WWE 2K16. This won't mean much if you didn't watch WWF in the late 90s but this was one of the more memorable moments and the game recreated it rather well.

Here's the original for reference:

This is what Dwayne Johnson did BEFORE he became a Hollywood superstar.

So king3pj finished a co-op run of Gears of War 2. Surprisingly it was one of the more glitchy experiences we've had. I mean it was arguably worse than what we dealt with with the Ultimate Edition of Gears 1. Here's some of the more memorable glitches.

So king3pj finished a co-op run of Gears of War 2. Surprisingly it was one of the more glitchy experiences we've had. I mean it was arguably worse than what we dealt with with the Ultimate Edition of Gears 1. Here's some of the more memorable glitches.

For me Gears 2 was much more glitchy than our playthrough of Gears Ultimate Edition. In addition to me being stuck in the air during that monster fight we also both had the game completely crash during earlier attempts at that section. First mine crashed and when we tried again yours crashed.

Then there was the part where I wasn't holding a gun and couldn't sprint. I also had issues with Dom refusing to go into cover. He would repeatedly hit the wall and stand back up until I was killed. Strangely this happened to me a couple times in Gears Ultimate too.

I have a couple more clips of these glitches I need to add when I get home tonight. To be clear, we were playing Gears 2 through backwards compatibility on our Xbox Ones. I have to think that most of the glitches stemmed from backwards compatibility issues because I don't remember seeing them back in 2008 when I played the game on my 360. Either that or I just liked the game so much that I glossed over all that stuff when I originally played it.

Maybe the game isn't as stable when you do co-op. I don't remember all those bugs from when I played it years ago but at the same time I wasn't playing co-op with someone over the internet.

Teamwork FTW!

Teamwork indeed. Here is the same clip from my point of view with a little commentary by yourbeliefs at the beginning because I didn't go back and make a clean copy before they removed it from my in game highlights section. You can see him switching back and forth between boosting my damage and healing me back up during a quad kill I got near the end of one of our games last night.

I went back and looked and I have a cleaner version because I actually recorded the POTG as it happened and my copy didn't pick up all my stupid commentary. It also puts the scenario in better context. This wasn't just POTG because of all the kills, but because right afterwards we got the Payload to the goal (We were actually moving BACKWARDS before this.)

Speaking of, why the hell in the clip is it telling us to defend the Payload? We were on offense. I actually doubted my own memory for a sec when I watched that thinking, "Wait, even if we HAD pulled off that kill we probably would have still lost, which I don't remember happening." At least this clip will also set that straight as well. I included from the beginning, as it starts off right after my death which is referenced at the end of my highlight.

I went back and looked and I have a cleaner version because I actually recorded the POTG as it happened and my copy didn't pick up all my stupid commentary. It also puts the scenario in better context. This wasn't just POTG because of all the kills, but because right afterwards we got the Payload to the goal (We were actually moving BACKWARDS before this.)

Speaking of, why the hell in the clip is it telling us to defend the Payload? We were on offense. I actually doubted my own memory for a sec when I watched that thinking, "Wait, even if we HAD pulled off that kill we probably would have still lost, which I don't remember happening." At least this clip will also set that straight as well. I included from the beginning, as it starts off right after my death which is referenced at the end of my highlight.

Yeah, I noticed that it had our objective backwards in my clip too. I pulled mine from the in game highlights section that keeps a few of your recent highlights available to watch later. It looks like that isn't always as accurate as the video that plays right when the round ends.

How were you able to make the recording without my voice over it? I recorded a couple things while we were playing last night and every one picked up your end of the voice chat, which sounds really odd considering that it doesn't also pick up my mic. It sounds like you are just talking to yourself.

Well ShadowPlay doesn't pick up our microphones but it picks up ALL other audio. You just happened to not talk during the recording so that's why it was so clean. You actually have a chuckle right at the very end.

I think I can quit Rocket League now. This is the best highlight I'm ever going to have. First I made a decent save and then I made by far the best aerial goal I've ever scored. Sure there was some luck involved with the goal but it still looks pretty damn cool. I've got the clip from both my perspective and the game's auto cam perspective for your viewing pleasure.

You know, I never thought I'd end up having a Binding Of Isaac moment more heartbreaking than this:

Since the PS4 and Xbox One and arguably PC have super easy clip saving/sharing capabilities, I thought it'd be cool to have a thread where we could share our best/worst/funniest moments.

This was from today when I was playing Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PS4. I made it to the first main boss and had an epic battle, although I did screw up a few times in the battle. The ending was heartbreaking but it was one of those things that you just have to watch and laugh at.

Oh how wrong I unfortunately was..

Teleporting out of the room when she was down to half health was a questionable move.
That wasn't intentional. I hit the wrong button. I hadn't played the game in a while.

If I had just then gotten my ass kicked the 2nd time I would have just shrugged if off to my own stupidity, but considering how close I got when I went back was the real heartbreaker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)