SatGuys Radio issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
The song titles are no longer working for the DJ shows. Haven't been for awhile that I've noticed. Seems like Ottos song titles are overriding.

Also LIVE365 has not been working when I check in to that. Otto or DJ.

Have been using Loudcaster. It has been showing Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf as the song playing for at least an hour and a half.

And Shoutcast is no longer showing any track listings.

EDIT -

When it changed to OTTO, Eminem showed up on Loudcaster, but still show "Untitled" on Shoutcaster. These both used to work.

If loudcaster works the same way loudcity did there was always issues with the song tag data kicking in... Even when I still had my net station active there would be song tag issues even with SWCast...

Yeah last night during my show it got stuck and I made sure that my system was sending song IDs. They were showing up on the Tune-In app on my phone but inbetween my songs the Duran Duran one kept coming back.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

WHen I ran a few test shows, all tags were working on LIVE365, Loudcaster and Shoutcast, and I was playing some obscure tracks, but they still showed up.

Something has changed.

yaz96 said:
WHen I ran a few test shows, all tags were working on LIVE365, Loudcaster and Shoutcast, and I was playing some obscure tracks, but they still showed up.

Something has changed.

See my post in Euro's show thread. It was just a few technicial issues.

yaz96 said:

Something has changed.

That's good because my show is anything but mainstream! :D

yaz96 said:
Then why weren't tags showing up in Shoutcast when Otto took over?

There where Otto tags showing up when he took over. It just kept sending the tags from my stream in addition to Otto's tags. It is all fixed now.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

yaz96 said:
It's not working now.

Loudcaster showing ZZ TOP, and Shoutcast showing "untitled".

I'm listening to the Loudcaster feed on TuneIn Radio and it's working fine. Tiger did play some ZZ Top a few minutes ago.

yaz96 said:
Loudcaster is now working, I guess it's just really slow switching song titles, but Shoutcast still has "untitled"

Don't know what the problem is with Shoutcast. It is slow when someone is doing a show because it has to pull the titles from the server and send them out

Last edited:
isaacmorseMI said:
Don't know what the problem is with Shoutcast. It is slow when someone is doing a show because it has tp pull the titles from the server and send them out

Usually I see the title of the song BEFORE the one that's playing, unless it's Otto. Then I see the title of the current song playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)