Satguys Welcome's CES 2008 with the Bill Gates Keynote

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Tonight I had the Honor and Privilege of attending the last CES key note of Bill gates. The over all process of seeing Bill Gates wasn't that bad. My wife and I ended up being 8 rows back with a great view of the whole show.

Bill talked about streamlining content and delivering it efficiently and effectively. Microsoft wants to change how you get content and share it. They want everything to be synchronized and efficient as no matter where you use your data like contacts, photos and music, you can easily access it. Microsoft also showed off product in development where you can id people and places with a cell phone. Walking around and Id ing places like a movie theater you can then, find out whats playing and order tickets with a few voice commands.

The only down side was the security guys were not allowing us to film during certain parts of the show. With that said we were able to get some authorized footage of the show and will be sharing it on the pod cast. This includes the personal concert that was given to us by the lead guitarist of Velvet revolver during a skit that promoted guitar hero 3 on the xbox 360. Over all the night was fun and its time to settle in for a great show. Keep tuned this time next week as we will unveil our CES pod cast in Full HD and DD 5.1.

Attachments

• CES 009.jpg
    CES 009.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 516
  • CES 016.jpg
    CES 016.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 487
  • CES 020.jpg
    CES 020.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 489
  • CES 021.jpg
    CES 021.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 566
  • CES 023.jpg
    CES 023.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 529
Didn't think I'd ever hear Slash just called "the lead guitarist of Velvet Revolver." Come on Bob, it's Slash!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)