SatMaximum?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have not, but being intrigued by any "new" retailer of FTA brought to my attention went to the site. They seem to think satellite meters are surveillance cameras.
Could be a bit scary with regard to credibility...or just a website error.

Never heard of them til now.

That 1m dish for $109 doesn't look to be a bad deal with free shipping. I wouldn't trust it yet though, from the looks of the site, a lot of dead links and other stuff that raises flags. Might be because they're just setting it up though.

They have an Ebay store, 99.2% with over 100K feedbacks.
Mostly cables and connectors. Some Ku LNBFs.
Products on Amazon too.

I looked at that 1m dish and also was looking for specs on it but there's nothing in that section, so, I sent them a message a week or more ago but they never answered?? Was looking for info on whether it's 2* complaint or not cuz I want to mount one on a motor.

They do have a phone number and an address on the site. I might just give them a call this week and see how that works out.

I'd looked through some of the negative feedback they have and that was something a lot of people seemed to complain about, that they didn't answer back to messages. A ton of complaints about HDMI cables too, but the only FTA complaint I saw was for a Viewsat receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)