Save $100 + More - DIRECTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bdoseck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
We have updated the Plasma Concepts offer. Also, DIRECTV is now offering $23 off per month for 12 months on CHOICE packages and above. Below is what you can get:

$23 off per month for 12 months from DIRECTV
Free HBO, Starz, and Showtime for 3 months from DIRECTV
$100 Mail in rebate from Plasma Concepts

All of the details can be found here:

Welcome Satellite Guys Forum Members - Plasma Concepts

Also, remember that you can save even more if you purchase a TV at the same time. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma TV, LCD TV, DIRECTV and HDTV Accessories - Plasma Concepts

Plasma Concepts Deal

As a member of this forum and a customer of Plasma Concepts I just wanted to share my personal experience with the rest of you. And to recommend that if you are planning on ordering Directv service...I would highly recommend you do through Plasma Concept!!!
I had an equipment issue with Directv and Bob went above and beyond for me and was able to resolve my problem!!
These folks are very committed to providing quality customer service and satisfying customers!!
Thanks again Bob for your assistance this week and getting my upgrade appointment taken care of!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts