Save Jericho campaign is in overdrive!

My nuts shipped today...Ummmmm wait! :D Anyway, 160 boxes shipped today, each 25lbs so I'm guessing this is only part of the shipment! This is kind of funny :D

A miniseries to wrap it up would probably be best. The problem the series had is that they are running out of plots that people can relate to. The general audience has to be involved and be able to relate to the plot. Post nuclear war can be related to as people imagine what they would do if the world ended as they know it tomorrow. It is a common thought/imagined event. Day to day operations of a town and relationships with neighboring towns is not common, and what doomed the show. They blew it when they gave too much away about what happened. There is not a lot of mystery any more, just suffering. People get bored too much by watching others suffer.

A miniseries to wrap it up would probably be best. The problem the series had is that they are running out of plots that people can relate to. The general audience has to be involved and be able to relate to the plot. Post nuclear war can be related to as people imagine what they would do if the world ended as they know it tomorrow. It is a common thought/imagined event. Day to day operations of a town and relationships with neighboring towns is not common, and what doomed the show. They blew it when they gave too much away about what happened. There is not a lot of mystery any more, just suffering. People get bored too much by watching others suffer.

Its such a fine line, in terms of how much to give-away.

I agree that a mini-series would be a good way to wrap the story; better then nothing, for sure.

I got involved because there was an episode available from Xbox live that brought everyone up to date. With enough hype and another compilation episode they could bring in new viewers IMO

Dish Network HD PPV Movies for June

24 Day 6

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)