"save series" option greyed out

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
Hello all. I recently added a HWS and I noticed that the save series option is always unavailable. Am I the only one? I find this to be very odd and inconvenient.

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
Well after I got home I noticed that the option is not available when accessing events from the other hopper. I assume that is just how it is, but I could be wrong as I am new at having 2 hoppers.

bigcarr

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 11, 2004
Idaho
Yes, you can't save series when accessing your HWS from the other hopper. That's the way it has always been on mine. Maybe it will change if we every get the software that will allow 2 hoppers to share timers...who knows.

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
Integration. I wish... But I also don't think it is going to happen anytime soon. Don't get me wrong. I want it. Badly. But we all know whoever is in charge will not make a change to how the system operates, until they are good and ready

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
Integration. I wish... But I also don't think it is going to happen anytime soon. Don't get me wrong. I want it. Badly. But we all know whoever is in charge will not make a change to how the system operates, until they are good and ready
Well, it HAS been posted here that the ability to roll a Hopper timer over to the other Hopper should be here by the end of the year.

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
I bet we'll see it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
It would be a nice feature but, I hope it doesn't screw up something else. Too many issues need fixing. Sure has been a long time since last software version was pushed out. Are you hearing any rumors when the next one is coming?

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
It would be a nice feature but, I hope it doesn't screw up something else. Too many issues need fixing. Sure has been a long time since last software version was pushed out.

Yeah...I'm conflicted on that too. Part of me wants to see a new update on the minuscule chance they actually fix OTA timers. At the same time, I know that it's a longshot that they would actually fix anything OTA-related AND that there is a high likelihood of something else important being fubarred in the process. :oldno

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
While I am thinking about, it would be really nice if the search feature would pull from both hoppers as well. Also when you go to record something or would recognize that it already exists on the other hopper. I would think that these things would be included "when" full integration occurs, but then again I am not one of their engineers so who knows.

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
What do you mean pulls from each dvr? Like something already recorded?
Yes, like when you search for something and it is recorded already it will show up. Would be great if I could search on one hopper and it show if it is recorded already on the other one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)