Say good by to those damm shopping channels..

I think thats a GREAT idea to have a preview channels for movies that are going to be released in the theatres and perhaps the ratings of current movies and facts and so forth. I think there would be a market for that channel.

If they get rid of one shopping channel two or more would probably replace each one of them.

They already have a better program like that

It's called Nothing But Trailers on HDNet ;)

And it might help if the channel wasn't stuck in the 220 range where no one will see it. I know i'm constantly flipping through the c-span's </sarcasm>

They moved TBS out of the terrible slot, move the preview channel somewhere more normal. Maybe right before E at 113, maybe around bravo/IFC and the like, 127/134, somewhere in there...

I believe it is best to reserve final comment on where the "new channels" should be until they have been seen.

That being said:
If the prevue channel turns out to be respectable I'd put it on 104 next to TVGC and Dish's PPV promo channel. They can always cut in for Bingo once a week.

I expect that all three will fit in nicely with the other themed sales channels - rather than spread across the "dial" in the way of real content. If these were real content channels they would be in the better number ranges.

JL

I want to attend one of these "auto lunches". Or, if I watch, will a Dish Interactive button pop up, encouraging me to "Press OK Now" to have an "auto lunch" delivered to my door?

(FWIW, I know they probably mean "auto launches" as in new car introductions, but I think it's really funny that they spelled it the wrong way in the EPG info.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)