Say good by to those damm shopping channels..

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Say good bye to those damm shopping channels..

CH 221 Stuff tv is becoming APREVU

(sneak peak of movies channel basically. upcoming movies into theaters)

CH 217 Auction tv is becomeing Idrive tv

(i drive tv will feature all things that get you moving: auto lunches, boat shows , bike races and more.)

and effective immedatly or within the next 24 hrs

ch 216 is the resort and residance channel. Now avaible to all subs..

I love it, I cant wait for people to still complain, DISH has too many shopping channels, they always add another shopping channel, so on and so forth, seems like dish has been reading these forums and giving people what they want! finally! oh and just so no one has to complain, I will do it for you, why cant we get the aprevu channel in hd, directv has it, voom had it, why cant dish network get their act together and get this channel in hd, I swear I am done this is the last straw, in two days you are going to see a new I left dish thread started! there I just spoke what was on a lot of peoples commplaints, now lets get back to enjoying dish

Yeah yeah, your april fools joke AIN'T FUNNY MAN!!!

Say, maybe they mean it when they mean suckfree tv...I saw the commercial for it on bravo last night, with the old german guy, yikes...

Watch them give us everything EXCEPT CSTV and NFL network, just to aggrevate a little more...

stuart628 said:
what april fools jokes? this is for real turn to 121, let us know what you see, its says its turning into aprevu

221. Channel 121 is History International.

thanks chad, I missed that when I wrote it, got a football game on mind is elsewhere! and these are not shopping channels, not even a different flavor of shopping channels, dont know why people think that.

stuart628 said:
thanks chad, I missed that when I wrote it, got a football game on mind is elsewhere! and these are not shopping channels, not even a different flavor of shopping channels, dont know why people think that.

Since turning on R&R, I've seen three different infomercials and NOTHING else. So, I'd have to disagree with you.

stuart628 said:
Have you ever seen the "mens channel" ? Just a different flavor shopping channel.. Most of the programming is "sponsored" by a major advertiser and most of the shows are about the same advertiser

I don't understand why people get worked up about the shopping channels, just block them from your guide. That's what I have done, and I never see them. I wouldn't even know if they removed them. Did the same thing with those godawful mono music channels and other various crap cluttering the guide. It's like the channels never existed, it's great.

But on the other hand I do find it funny that Dish can get a new shopping channel up at a moment's notice, but it takes them so long to put up 1 damn real channel such as NFL Network :mad: I have been calling Dish daily bugging the crap out of them about NFL Network, if they don't get this up I'll seriously consider leavng Dish just over how little they care about their existing subs. The lack of channel additions lately is pathetic.

stevendbs said:
But on the other hand I do find it funny that Dish can get a new shopping channel up at a moment's notice, but it takes them so long to put up 1 damn real channel such as NFL Network :mad: I have been calling Dish daily bugging the crap out of them about NFL Network, if they don't get this up I'll seriously consider leavng Dish just over how little they care about their existing subs. The lack of channel additions lately is pathetic.

all they are doing is renaming a channel....its not a new channel

As for NFL Network, they have to get an agreement with them.

Iceberg said:
all they are doing is renaming a channel....its not a new channel

As for NFL Network, they have to get an agreement with them.

Yea I mean they've only had 2 years since it's launched, that's hardly enough time to get anything worked out. :rolleyes:

guys, I dont think these channels are up and running yet, they are becoming, turn to 221, when I was there today it was still shopping, but it IS not it HAS become, IT IS becoming these new channels.

goaliebob99 said:
Come on guys just admit it.... just because im doing uplink reports and im a noob at that.. doesnt mean that i dont know what im doing some what...

your still a noob, lol, I am so tired of reading that word, I have been on the sony forums looking for the psp update for web browsing, and seems like every kid from 10-14 thatis their favorite word. Thanks bob for doing all these reports, and just a hint if nfl network or anything like that comes down the line, keep it under wraps it causes a frenzy around hereb ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts