SB6 KU BAND question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

max_jack

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2004
Is it possible to access sb6 KU band satellite? There is apparently a live football feed on this site Saturday. Thanks!

yes you should be able to get SBS6. What kind of equipment do you have right now? You need a 30" dish, KU band LNB and receiver to get it.

chaddux said:
How is that being an ass? I just said this wasn't the FTA forum. That was not an insult. It was a simple statement. If that had been hack talk, you would have screamed at him using vile cursing, such as you did in this thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=101585

My good sir, that is not vile cursing. Iceberg simply used some "sentence enhancers" in order to properly drive his point home.

It was cleaned up Jim

like Officer Barbrady says in South Park "nothing to see here...move along" :)

Jim,

That was my reply to somebody who was giving Iceberg a hard time in this thread. By the time I posted my reply Iceberg had deleted the post I was replying to. I expect he'll want to delete mine as well once he gets a chance to look at this thread again. If I could pull it myself I would, but I don't think I have that ability. If I do have the ability to delete my own posts I don't know how, yet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts