SC - 2 Pik'N'Pay for $2.99

It doesnt say how many bundles are in each package anymore? is it the same? Also does it mean if you get 1 channel its $2.49 (each) but if you do a second channel its $2.99 for the both of them? its a bit confusing? but I would like to do 2 channels for that price as I would love to get BBC Kids which for some reason has more & better brittish shows than BBC Canada (which looks more like TLC than the BBC), plus BBC kids has classic Doctor who every night.

icstephen
packages are the same. I just went to starchoice.com and played around with it. Saw this right away

TAKE 1, TAKE 2
Create your own channel combinations. Pick individual Take 1 channels below marked with an for only $2.49 or combine them into Take 2 channel packs for only $2.99. You can combine up to three Take 2 channel packs.

So I created an order with Essentials, NHL Net, Classic Sports, Fight, and BBC Kids
all the pick & pay say 2.49 on them but it does combine. See screenshot below

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 200
I changed my programming online when I seen that too, and I chose 2 channels for pick and pay, and rather them giving me the 2 channels, ESPN Classic and Discovery Civilization--they goofed up and gave me the whole SmartStuff bundle and no ESPN Classic, I still had to call and wait 19 minutes on the phone, and this was after my 48hr wait for the online changes...needless to say, the CSR brought up the point to me that this option is only good for those with lower cost packages--not me with Titanium Choice...just a tip.

Thanks for the info...I will have to think about it (pick & pay) I am at Gold now but will either do the pick and pay or up my package 1 more step and I would get 9 instead of 7 packs. on a side note that espn classic is a pretty good channel although I wish Fox sports world would show less soccer and more Rugby which I have not seen any of that on there yet seems like Fox sports world is allot like Fox soccer channel....but I digress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)