Sc: Dsr530

chemie

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2005
MI
Thinking about getting the DSR530.

1. Have the stability issues been resolved? Previous threads suggested A LOT of issues with this unit.
2. Does the $250 credit apply to existing customers?

I assume I can order from KUsat and have it shipped and have no issues with credit being applied to existing account with CND address...

Thanks

Chemie

I have purchased a 530 but it won't be installed until Saturday. I have followed its evolution and it seems to be working fine with the latest cc code with the odd exception. The next code update is expected to address the odd instability.

The credit applies to exising customers and you also get a $50 PPV credit. You only need to purchase it by December 31st. It does not need to be activated by then to get the credits.

Never mind. KUSAT is out of stock.

Aw man, that sucks!

Where else you can reputably buy the DVR530 (dish + receiver) on the internet?

Do you all trust canamsatellites for this purchase? Where else can I buy a la KUSAT? Thanks!!

Thinking about getting the DSR530.

1. Have the stability issues been resolved? Previous threads suggested A LOT of issues with this unit.
2. Does the $250 credit apply to existing customers?

I assume I can order from KUsat and have it shipped and have no issues with credit being applied to existing account with CND address...

Thanks

Chemie

I've had mine for a month now, and no problems whatsoever with the latest CC firmware.

I've had mine for about a week and a half, from Kusat, and after a few calls to find out how to get the guide working and the HD working, it works fabulous now. I am very pleased except I can only record one program at a time. But to me, with the credits, it was a good deal.

Aw man, that sucks!

Where else you can reputably buy the DVR530 (dish + receiver) on the internet?

Do you all trust canamsatellites for this purchase? Where else can I buy a la KUSAT? Thanks!!

bump for an answer to this. I'd like to order ASAP if possible. Thanks!

I've had my 530 working for 4 days now. Changing channels is a bit slow but otherwise it works fine. You might try googling for sellers who will take US customers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)