SC grief?

geminem44

Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Hi there, looking for some wisdom to help me get my SC system up and running at my summer home. I have 3 running at my house and got another system for my cottage. I bought a used dish and receiver from a buddy at work. Here is what I have...Motorola DSR207, Motorola DSR301DS, and I am using a Starchoice 32" eliptical dish (Channel Master 3041150) dual LNB dish. I mounted the dish and started aiming it, got about 50% and could view channels, went to tweak it, now I can't seem to get better than 15%. I can get Starchoice out to install it, but I would rather save the $200+. I have done my old expressvu and dtv without any issues, not sure why I a having grief with this one. If anyone can offer some sugestions, it would be greatly appreciated. I have tried different cable and am pointing 32 degrees, 188 degrees SW :confused:. Many thanks, Gary. Great site by the way :)

thanks for the reply, sorry about that I am in La Salle MB Canada, which is 5 miles south of Winnipeg. I did manage to get 62% signal and I do get some channels but I can't get most of the ones I pay for. Look forward to hearing from you. thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)