SCD-2P3E

testttt

Original poster
Apr 25, 2010
toronto
Anyone know where I could buy a SCD-2P3E switch (destacker). Its needed for my Condo connection.
There's an old thread about it saying you can't get it unless its from BEV directly. But I'm wondering if that's changed recently.

In the Toronto area.

QCK is correct, these are only 'officially' available from Bell TV themselves.

I would be very cautious buying elsewhere as I know of a few people in Toronto Apartments that have bought defective ones.

With the stacked system in use in your building you need to ensure you get the correct part and also use the correct splitter if you are adding a second receiver to the single coax feeding the unit.

If you are a new customer, I would be calling Bell just to be on the safe side and even adding a second receiver, Bell should insist on doing the installation when you call in and may refuse to activate, when the see you are in an "MDU". Just an FYI.

ok thanks for the reply.
i'll try to call/email the nasproducts ppl directly. if that don't work i'll try to figure out what to do.

fyi, i just called them. told me the same thing "we dont sell it, you must get it direct from expressvu" etc...

I didnt really try hard to change his mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)