schedule online?

CaseLogic

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2008
I saw a setup on my receiver to register it so I could schedule things online. Go to the website, register, and then all it says is "Coming soon - scheduling online!". Kinda lame.

Anyone have a date on when this'll actually be possible?

SOON

sorry lame joke. A beta was going on last year, but then DISH purchased SLING and my guess is that they shelved development on that and are now going to use sling to provide it. This is a good think as the dishnetworkonline website was really really poorly coded.

SOON

sorry lame joke. A beta was going on last year, but then DISH purchased SLING and my guess is that they shelved development on that and are now going to use sling to provide it. This is a good think as the dishnetworkonline website was really really poorly coded.

This is what I got from customer service. I kept asking about when its going live and she would come back with sling box which is different. Of course sling box means new equipment. Crap. Looking at Dishnetwork.com in the middle of the page is "Coming Soon: Schedule Events On Your Receiver". I sent an email to customer support. Hopefully will get a straight response. After all, I am one of their "most valuable customers" ROFLOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)