Scheduled shows not recording

Mr H

Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
I have several timers set to record cycling on channel 159 (NBC Sports), channel 402 (Universal Sports) and channel 408 (Bein Sports). Until a couple of weeks ago they worked fine but recently scheduled episodes are not being recorded and in the history they don't show up as being cancelled. I do know both episodes were actually shown because I saw the last few minutes on live tv after noticing nothing was being recorded when I knew there should be. This morning I checked to see if the scheduled episode on channel 408 was being recorded-it was not even though last night it showed it as being scheduled. It is disappointing because the cycling shows are my wife's favorite and it makes me wonder what other shows the hopper is skipping that I won't know about until later. Any thoughts? Would it do any good to delete the 3 timers and re-add them? Thanks!

Does the daily schedule show anything about the event being completed/skipped? Please delete them and recreate them
No it is like the timer never existed. But after a missed recording, a future episode was recorded. It seems to be a random occurrence. I will delete them and recreate the timers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts