Schilling rips New York Fans

Oh yeah because Boston fans are so kind and polite . . . ?

Was it A-Rod who got plunked and Red Sox fans cheered, hooted and hollered loudly . . . hmmmm . . . bitter?

Seriously, Curt Schilling has got to keep his big, fat mouth shut. The guy has an opinion on EVERYTHING, and it's getting old! :mad:

I am surprised by your reaction, Bill. John and Gerry asked him the question. Did you see the reaction in the NY Post and Newsday? It was absolutely disgusting. I know that is not necessarily the fans but they are eating it up.

I am surprised by your reaction, Bill. John and Gerry asked him the question. Did you see the reaction in the NY Post and Newsday? It was absolutely disgusting. I know that is not necessarily the fans but they are eating it up.

Hart,
I absolutely agree that the NY Post and Newsday headlines were beyond disgusting, but why does Schilling have to open his mouth on everything from politics, Barry Bonds, Kobe Bryant, and now New York sports fans? Why does he think anyone cares what HE thinks?

BTW, I realize Dennis and Callahan brought it up, but why can't he give a more diplomatic answer?

Hart,
I absolutely agree that the NY Post and Newsday headlines were beyond disgusting, but why does Schilling have to open his mouth on everything from politics, Barry Bonds, Kobe Bryant, and now New York sports fans? Why does he think anyone cares what HE thinks?

BTW, I realize Dennis and Callahan brought it up, but why can't he give a more diplomatic answer?

Well I guess we have to disagree. That is the one thing I like about Curt, he tells you what he thinks and believes, unlike most athletes who refuse to answer anything without using a cliche.

Well I guess we have to disagree. That is the one thing I like about Curt, he tells you what he thinks and believes, unlike most athletes who refuse to answer anything without using a cliche.

Hart,
thats fine and I respect your opinion (I have a lot of friends that feel the same way as you about Schilling), I OTOH, just wish he would shut his mouth.

Seriously, Curt Schilling has got to keep his big, fat mouth shut. The guy has an opinion on EVERYTHING, and it's getting old! :mad:

He talks crap because in the American League, he does not have to bat. IF he was playing on a National League team.....I doubt he would be running his mouth.
Maybe HE is bitter because he is NO LONGER the main arm on the Red Sox and he has become irrelevant to both the Red Sox and the sports world.:eureka

He talks crap because in the American League, he does not have to bat. IF he was playing on a National League team.....I doubt he would be running his mouth.
Maybe HE is bitter because he is NO LONGER the main arm on the Red Sox and he has become irrelevant to both the Red Sox and the sports world.:eureka

:rolleyes:
Because he never opened his mouth when he pitched in Philadelphia and Arizona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)